Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

soniboo 11-04-2015 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 7366357)
Oh to my secret santa pal if I dont get yur box in the mail soon you will not get any candy. I ate your candy once and I keep hearing it call my name. Please tell your candy to be quiet so I can get what I am making you done.

Candy! Be quiet & leave her alone!
Verna, I tried but I don't know if it will listen to me. Sometimes it's hard to make candy behave so it's anybody's guess if any will make it to your Santee or not.

verna2197 11-04-2015 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by soniboo (Post 7366681)
Candy! Be quiet & leave her alone!
Verna, I tried but I don't know if it will listen to me. Sometimes it's hard to make candy behave so it's anybody's guess if any will make it to your Santee or not.

Too funny!

verna2197 11-04-2015 10:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well Sp I tried but the candy just would not leave me alone, kept trying to ignore it and boy oh boy was it good. LOL Anyway what I made for you this one you will not be getting. I call this design bullet proof plus it made it pucker. Love Emblibrary but there designs are so darn bullet proof.
Anyway here is a pic of what you won't be getting from me. I am so so disappointed in the way it turned out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]534954[/ATTACH]
but you do have other homemade items in your package

sustraley 11-05-2015 05:08 AM

I love that my SS keeps posting and giving me ideas. Sorry, I have not been on here much. 3 1/2 and 14 month old grandsons take up a lot of my time lately. I promise I will mail on time though.

happylab 11-05-2015 08:23 AM

Hello everyone. I have all of my swaps complete, except for Nov and Dec swaps. I'm making last minute gift for my SS. I hope you like it.

My Santaee (person I am sending to), you just gave me a great idea, in the last 75 pages. HEE, HEE. I know what I'm sending. Thank-you for making it easy. FYI, I will probably send out the package on the due date. I do not want to make you suffer too long.

Now to help out my SS. Anything you send me I will love. I know you will sent it from your heart.

SheriR 11-05-2015 04:04 PM

Still working on my gifts. I finally received something I ordered my SweetSantaSister. AND...I know I'm running out of time, but I thought of something I really really want go pick up for her too. TIME TO SHOP AGAIN...

sustraley 11-05-2015 04:54 PM

Got my SS package all together. Will be mailing tomorrow. Hope she likes all that I got her. I had fun putting it together.

JuneBillie 11-05-2015 05:27 PM

Me and hubby purchased our last items today. Now just need to finish up my project for mine, and get it all together. :)

tlrnhi 11-05-2015 07:32 PM

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Got some company in visiting and we have been out and about to fabric and quilt stores.

bezzie1958 11-05-2015 07:49 PM

its that time of the year yes secert santa i have almost all my thiings together for my box to go out still waiting on one little thing