Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

Quiltedhorse 11-09-2015 04:10 AM

Verna2197, it's all beautiful!

Quiltedhorse 11-09-2015 04:13 AM

My person should have received her package. I know that everybody doesn't post, but I wish she would just so that I know for sure that it was received. Oh well, I just gotta have faith it got there.

Belfrybat 11-09-2015 04:33 AM

Sorry I've been AWOL, but this move has really gotten me discombobulated. I should have started sorting and packing 3 months ago. But I didn't know I was moving back then.

I'm afraid my SS might be a bit disappointed in that I haven't made a lot of items for her. I don't even have my machine set up right now as I need to reconfigure a table to fit both my Janome 8900 and Brother 1500s. I don't have room for a two table set up like I used to have.

But there will be some neat goodies in the package -- most of what she asked for or hinted she'd like. So I'm hoping she will be happy. The package won't go out until Monday as the Post Office here is closed on Saturday and I'm going to be driving back and forth between the old and new places this week. Sorry it will be late, but I imagine I will be in good company.

MizMelly 11-09-2015 06:39 AM

I'm putting my package in the mail today. It's going someplace colder than here!!!!

Knitette 11-09-2015 07:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And it's off! There is another parcel which is not in the picture. It's for someone special in my SS's life............ Can't say too much or she'll guess. There are a couple of hand made made items - luckily not by me :p - they're much nicer ;).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]535307[/ATTACH]

Leesewzany 11-09-2015 08:09 AM

Ooh I love looking at the wrapped packages! I feel like a five year old trying to guess what's inside.... Is the bottom right one a fork? I will mail soon. Can't decide if I want to haul out my Christmas wrappings too :)

Knitette 11-09-2015 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Leesewzany (Post 7371094)
Ooh I love looking at the wrapped packages! I feel like a five year old trying to guess what's inside.... Is the bottom right one a fork? I will mail soon. Can't decide if I want to haul out my Christmas wrappings too :)

:D Not sure if she needed a fork, lol - it's something handmade.

Quilty-Louise 11-09-2015 08:47 AM

During the Broncos game yesterday I wrapped ALL the little
things I have gotten so far.

Still don't have the "main" $20 gift yet, but I am thinking that
gift won't fit in the box since it is almost full now.

Oh and I will be mailing the box on Friday or Saturday.

JuneBillie 11-09-2015 09:17 AM

I am still working on little tidbits here and there. Any day now!! :)

sunrise450 11-09-2015 10:35 AM

My Secret Santa package is off and running! I wrapped almost everything, little things are in there unwrapped, stuck in small spaces. Better not say anything else I'll give myself away! I hope she likes what I sent!