Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

Judylee2 11-13-2015 03:21 PM

Hehehehe, my Santee's package is heading north....everything almost is north from here! LOL

shortmom5 11-13-2015 04:41 PM

Just received my SS gift, do I really have to wait to open, lol. Feel just like a little kid at Christmas.

Now excitedly waiting for my gift to reach it's destination, some where over the water from here in Texas.

Belfrybat 11-13-2015 04:43 PM

My SS package arrived today. Thank you! It's in a nice large box and doesn't jiggle. I put it on the high shelf in the closet -- the one I have to use a stool to reach. On opening day, when I'm frantically looking for the package, will some kind person remind me where I put it? Thanks!

TPr9258 11-13-2015 05:01 PM

Received my SS package today,had to open it something seemed wet on box, checked seems liquid soap although in plastic bag, bottle cracked, seems nothing ruined cleaned things up and put in other box now will wait till open day to really look at things, thanks SS

Quiltedhorse 11-13-2015 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor (Post 7375493)
Headed to the post office now to get my SS package on it's way to the midwest. It was such fun again this year. Went over limit but it sure was fun! Hope my receiver (elf, etc) likes all the goodies.

Oh boy! That could be for me. I'm in the Midwest.

JuneBillie 11-13-2015 05:45 PM

My Secret Santa's package went out today. It's expected day of arrival is Monday. Be on the look out. The one receiving is somewhere between here and yonder. :)

Charlie'sDad 11-13-2015 05:50 PM

My Secret Santa package is in the hands of the USPS as of today!:wave:

It's headed over the river and through the woods!

Charlie'sDad :sew:

huntannette 11-13-2015 06:43 PM

YOUHOU....got home tonight and my prezzzzzzie was home....all the way from England....sure is going to be hard waiting for opening day!!! better hide it!!! lol

Quilty-Louise 11-13-2015 07:14 PM

My little elf package is scheduled to be picked up tomorrow morning
from my friends state, while HER lil elf package is shipping from MY
state.

It is winging its way someplace within the United States.

Here is a clue for you. The tracking #:

Now If you can figure out the CORRECT missing 10 digits you will get
a BIG bonus.

[TABLE]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Click-N-Ship® Payment Details

9405 5036 9930 **** **** **

[TABLE]
<tbody>[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]