Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

ckcowl 11-14-2015 12:56 PM

I received a package today from my secret Santa! Thank you ahead of time. :) for some reason I wasn't expecting it-- when I went to the post office I was wondering what the heck did I order & forget about??? Surprise! ( of the best kind). :)

sunrise450 11-14-2015 01:38 PM

Just spent the afternoon sewing a block for an exchange. DH set up a table and space so I can use my serger again. I need new PJ's and don't want to spend the bucks for them. I have plenty of flannel so am making my own. Been years since I made anything for myself, should be fun.
No SS box today but I am being patient and keeping busy. Maybe Monday? I am starting on next year's box already plus other swaps. Christmas afghan is finished and pot holders are ready to be quilted.
Just wondering, what are other's doing for the holidays?
Think I will head down to the hole, I could use some relaxing.

Anoka Quilter 11-14-2015 01:43 PM

The package for my Secret Pal was mailed out this morning. The USPS says it should be delivered on Monday.

Hint: It is going east of me.

roseirish48 11-14-2015 02:25 PM

just ran a tracking check on the secret santa box i sent out. as of 2 days ago, it had reached Des Moines, IA---still has a bit of a way to go

Dedemac 11-14-2015 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter (Post 7376538)
The package for my Secret Pal was mailed out this morning. The USPS says it should be delivered on Monday.

Hint: It is going east of me.

Is it me????? I'm close to being east but maybe I'm west.

Cindy60545 11-14-2015 04:14 PM

I received a package today that I think is from my Secret Santa. Nothing on the box indicates such, nor does it jingle. HMMM. I'm pretty sure it's not from the ornament swap, it's too big. Thank you Santa! I know I'll love whatever is in there! We are opening on the 13th? Right???

letsquilt 11-14-2015 04:27 PM

I got my secret Santa box today, it has a bunch of stickers on it! It's also heavy!!
It's always exciting to get a package but I can't open it yet!!!

letsquilt 11-14-2015 04:28 PM

I also mailed out my secret Santa package yesterday due to be delivered on the 16th

shortmom5 11-14-2015 05:22 PM

My gift arrived but not before Customs and Boarder Patrol opened it to check it out. I hope they enjoyed seeing all my quilting goodies ��.
I just checked and the gift I sent was delivered on Friday!! This is so much fun!

paintmejudy 11-14-2015 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor (Post 7373572)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]535468[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]535469[/ATTACH]Just got home from being with 2 granddaughters for a week while a son & his wife went to Vegas to celebrate his 40th birthday- fun but tiring. Lots here to catch up on!
Finished the sewing machine cover for my "santee" but do you think it's too risqué? There's plenty more so I could leave it out but I think it's fun. The reverse side is kitchen goodie so it can be used as a mixer cover instead or to hide the guys

Love your Alexander Henry Men at Work. If your Secret Santa recipient thinks it is not to her likeing, send her my name, I'd love to take it off her hands!