Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

ljs317 11-14-2015 06:51 PM

Mailed the secret Santa package out this morning. Delivery is supposed to be on Monday.

tlrnhi 11-14-2015 08:00 PM

Chatty, chatty, people!
I'm still here.
Been busy trying to get a few things done.
Had company, which was nice. Got to do some sewing/embroidery and had a great time.

Make sure you tell me when you send/receive your packages!

m-fay 11-14-2015 08:56 PM

Thank you mimi.....all posted now waiting for opening day.
QUOTE=mimiknoxtaylor;7376076]M-Fay, need to post package today, November 14th. That's the posting date Teri
Gave in beginning.
I haven't seen the opening date so if someone else knows & can post that would be great.
Got home from post office & mailing my SS gift & mine was sitting at the door. It does jingle- [/QUOTE]

CookyIN 11-15-2015 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by Lstew2212 (Post 7376471)
my secret Santa package is on its way south of me.

I'm south of you... could be me!

Crafty1 11-15-2015 05:00 AM

Hi, I have been told my SS gift arrived at my home. At this time I'm not home so I can't confirm it �� Due to the sudden death of my father I have been away from home these last few weeks to help my mom. I did mail my SS gift and saw she had received it. I hope she likes it!

ibex94 11-15-2015 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty1 (Post 7376969)
Hi, I have been told my SS gift arrived at my home. At this time I'm not home so I can't confirm it �� Due to the sudden death of my father I have been away from home these last few weeks to help my mom. I did mail my SS gift and saw she had received it. I hope she likes it!

I am very sorry for your loss. I am glad you are able to be there for your mom and that you have a small treasure waiting at home for you when you are able to return. I am saying prayers focusing on peace for all of you in this transition.

Judylee2 11-15-2015 07:20 AM

I got my SS package and It is already driving me nuts. It weighs in at 10 pounds and 3 ounces! OMG it will not rattle, it will not squeak....what is a girl to do?

STEAM, heheheh

tlrnhi 11-15-2015 08:51 AM

Crafty1...so sorry for your loss...HUGS!!!

tlrnhi 11-15-2015 08:52 AM

Ok, so I have a few minutes here...

Reminder...make sure you tell me when you receive your package. I'm sure all packages are now flying to where they need to go.

I've been busy, busy, busy.

I did get my package done. I washed the towels...remember the pretty towels? Well, once washed, I noticed they shrunk a bit. :(:( I hope the person that gets them doesn't mind. I tried to straighten them as much as I could. Never had that happen before.

roseirish48 11-15-2015 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty1 (Post 7376969)

so sorry for your loss although there are no words that can soften the hurt and pain of losing a loved one. This Christmas will be a hard one for us both as i lost my youngest boy in June.The pain never stops; it just scabs over for a short time.