Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

countrymaid 11-15-2015 04:22 PM

I just checked and my ss package will be delivered tomorrow. I hope she really likes it. Better leave it in the box. A couple of things didn't get wrapped.

Rennie 11-15-2015 04:50 PM

Countrymaid, love the reference to your location .... down on the farm, ny. Is that a town ? I have relatives who live in ny state ..and their street address is farm to market road.... so cute..

Originally Posted by countrymaid (Post 7377528)
I just checked and my ss package will be delivered tomorrow. I hope she really likes it. Better leave it in the box. A couple of things didn't get wrapped.

R

Mariposa 11-15-2015 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 7377373)
I didn't mean to wait until the last minute but it just took me too long to get her gifts made. My gift is going north! She shouldn't open it because, though I stuffed it with loads of tissue, I didn't wrap anything. Hubby was sick and sleeping in the same room as my wrapping paper. Large priority box from Texas!!!! :D

Here's a sneak peek though. Hope it doesn't give away too much. She's a cat lover. :D

**I'm North of you---and I love cats.......hmmmm...:)

Chester the bunny 11-15-2015 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mariposa (Post 7377580)
**I'm North of you---and I love cats.......hmmmm...:)

Does being more north of Mariposa ... and loving cats too make me more in the running????
A friend gave me a plaque many years ago.
"I admit it. I talk to my cat. And I don't mean just talk. I mean TALK. Real meaningful conversation."

MizMelly 11-15-2015 05:26 PM

Been out of town for 5 days, and I came home to an empty mailbox.... maybe tomorrow????

SheriR 11-15-2015 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So many northern cat lovers..... Need another teaser?

ibex94 11-15-2015 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 7377405)
Oh, SheriR, I hope that is coming to ME! (If not, can you please message me pattern and fabric info so I can make myself one?) To my partner, who lives southeast of me, your box should be to you early this week according to the tracker!

I'm southeast!!! oh boy oh boy!!

I swept all the leaves off my front porch so the postman won't be worried about leaving a package there. I wonder if it jingles?

Love that cat that is heading north. So creative.

klaws 11-15-2015 07:12 PM

The package to my SS was delivered yesterday. I wish she would acknowledge that she received it.

omacookie 11-15-2015 07:48 PM

WOW !!! I have been absent due to being over worked I work in a small quilt shop only 4FT and 3 that come only one day a week..2 of the ft were each out sick 4 days, 1 day worker quit so ole work horse pulled double shifts.... Home pc not showin QB post! Will mail my SS Monday AM.
PS I have not received my SS yet.

nellie 11-15-2015 10:21 PM

crafty1 so sorry to hear of your loss