Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

Knitette 11-16-2015 06:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I came back from a weekend away to find this through my letterbox. Luckily, despite the best efforts of the Post Office, my Secret Santa box was still inside! So, thank you Santa - my box is safe and well and awaiting the opening date :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]535817[/ATTACH]

ibex94 11-16-2015 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by klaws (Post 7377680)
The package to my SS was delivered yesterday. I wish she would acknowledge that she received it.

Rumor has it that not everyone was aware that this board was set up for the post-signup conversation.

J_cody 11-16-2015 07:05 AM

My secret Santa package has been delivered as I have seen from post. I have been gone so hadn't checked the tracking I am anxiously waiting for mine in the mail. When is the open date? Do we know?

So here is a hint from me. My package went south from me and she also loves pets. There may even be a gift or two included in the package for them. Hope you like it. I am not as experienced as you all are but I did have fun I am already hoarding for next year so my box will be bigger. I am so good at finding free things or bargains. I love the hunt.

ibex94 11-16-2015 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by J_cody (Post 7378077)
My secret Santa package has been delivered as I have seen from post. I have been gone so hadn't checked the tracking I am anxiously waiting for mine in the mail. When is the open date? Do we know?

So here is a hint from me. My package went south from me and she also loves pets. There may even be a gift or two included in the package for them. Hope you like it. I am not as experienced as you all are but I did have fun I am already hoarding for next year so my box will be bigger. I am so good at finding free things or bargains. I love the hunt.

I"m with you! Let the search begin!! If your package is coming to me, I know I will be thrilled with everything!

J_cody 11-16-2015 07:08 AM

I am close to Des Moines. Will it be coming to me I wonder?

paintmejudy 11-16-2015 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Rennie (Post 7377565)
Countrymaid, love the reference to your location .... down on the farm, ny. Is that a town ? I have relatives who live in ny state ..and their street address is farm to market road.... so cute..

R

DD lives 30 miles south of Houston and there is a Farm to Market Road just a bit north of her. Remnant of when only one road to market i.e. town. I love old names like that.

omacookie 11-16-2015 09:15 AM

I al looking forward to receiving my SS package SOON????????? Patience is a virture that when I was born was in short supply. Hugs and Happy Monday to all.

roseirish48 11-16-2015 09:25 AM

my package was mailed out and per tracking is still in transit. Last seen in des moines Ia. It better move fast as it was scheduled to be delivered today and Iowa is still hundreds of miles away from its destination.

Quilty-Louise 11-16-2015 09:34 AM

As usual I scheduled a pickup for Saturday, only for the mail carrier
to NOT come to pick it up.

With that being said it IS here at work with me where I KNOW that
the mail carrier will show up.

So blasted irritated with my post office.

KathyM 11-16-2015 10:41 AM

I received a package from the state of TN, can't wait to open it.