Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

Birdscraps 11-17-2015 08:02 AM

Came home from a long day at work to find a very heavy package delivered from Secret Santa at zip code 15484! Thank you very much SS! I can't wait to open it. It's quite heavy and makes an ever so slight sound when shaken.

Terri - Dec. 6 would be awesome for me!

Leesewzany - good for you! My daughter was telling me yesterday about some young guy at her work that was "surprised" he was fired yesterday. Apparently he had been taking a 1 hour lunch but putting down on his timecard only a 30 minute lunch. Really, dude, you're "surprised"? Where I come from that is called stealing and it is a character flaw no employer wants!

ibex94 11-17-2015 09:42 AM

The band of storms cutting across the USA is likely holding up flights so packages aren't getting delivered on time.

Dec 6 is great for me!

Time to buy some turkeys.... Deck the halls with boughs of holly..... falalalalalala.

Leesewzany 11-17-2015 09:47 AM

My first thought was that 12/6 sounds too far away...then I remembered how FAST time flies this time of year.
And now, Ibex, I have Deck the Halls in my head, and will be humming it all day. Thanks, lol

skaduzy 11-17-2015 10:38 AM

just to let my secret Santa know, got my package today and all the way from Florida. It's big!
I need to put it out of sight so I'm not tempted before December 6.
Thanks, Secret Santa, whoever you are. :p

Anoka Quilter 11-17-2015 11:01 AM

December 6th works for me too.

blondeslave 11-17-2015 12:30 PM

Oh my goodness! I am so far behind. I read the first 20 pages week before last and now it's up to 130. October is crazy busy at work and I always get behind but this year we were busy the 1st 2 weeks of this month too. Okay, what have I missed?

Dedemac 11-17-2015 01:15 PM

Still no package, but glad because it wet out there!!! Didn't want it to get soggy:D. I had that message last year but this year my package got there a day earlier than expedited. Who knows when it come to USPS.

jaba 11-17-2015 01:36 PM

Ladies, I need to make a quick explanation of what's going on here so you will understand my absence of the board for awhile. I came home as soon as I could get here as my Father was admitted to the hospital very ill. He passed away yesterday so right now my life is making arrangements and finalizing details. I hope you all understand.
I think I posted...not sure, I have received and I have sent....just to update

buddy'smom 11-17-2015 03:03 PM

So sorry for your loss Jaba, Prayers for your family.

SheriR 11-17-2015 03:11 PM

Jaba. What a shock. Wish I was closer and could help. You and your family are in my prayers. <3