Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

btiny36 11-18-2015 12:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So my SS package is winging it's way west of me and expected delivery date is Nov.25. Hope it doesn't get held up along the way as there's some pretty bad weather going on. Also wanted to let my Secret Santa know that I received my package...Holy Moly it came a long long way....All the way from Alabama.......doing the happy dance....:)
I'm feeling kinda bad for my SS that I sent to as I was only able to make a couple of things and couldn't get around to making the other gifts, but did include the material for them. I've been bed ridden since October 30th with some kind of flu...I'm just now feeling a bit better but still very exhausted.
Here is some of the things I sent to my ss one of them is wrapped already as you can see and there is a couple of other things missing from the picture
[ATTACH=CONFIG]536001[/ATTACH]

verna2197 11-18-2015 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=btiny36;7380450]I've been bed ridden since October 30th with some kind of flu...I'm just now feeling a bit better but still very exhausted.

That is some nasty crud going aorund I too had it and still have a cough, just cant get rid of it. I think I feel better so I go and do something and then the next day I feel just as bad as I did

ljs317 11-18-2015 01:20 PM

It's here it's here!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. It's a huge box with beautiful stickers all the way from Florida!!! It's heavy and it rattles like it might have Lima beans or kiddy candy, jelly beans or nuts!!!! It doesn't have a smell but it sure can talk!!! It hasn't stopped screaming my name and "open me"since I brought it in from the porch! Thank you secret Santa thank you!

Robinlee 11-18-2015 02:00 PM

Hi,
Sent my SS last week, so she should have today or tomorrow. I just hopes she will let me know if she receives it and take a picture, because for the first time, I forgot the pic. She hasn't been on since she said she wanted to do this swap.

Anyway, I actually sent out all my swaps the same day, I was pretty amazed with myself. I know the other two have received and let me know that they have.

Our weather is high winds and we have had that YUCKY white stuff blowing around. Not looking forward to that at all.
Hope you all are safe and warm. And Jaba, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Robinlee

Anoka Quilter 11-18-2015 02:08 PM

Bullock2us, not putting a card inside the package must be catching because I did the same thing. I also ran out of time to finish the handmade item I was making for her, so guess what pal, you will have another package coming your way with a card and some goodies.

Quilty-Louise 11-18-2015 02:51 PM

So far I have not received my SS gift, of course hubs DID
say I got some envelopes in the mail today.

But he refused to tell me anything about them said I will
see them when I get home from work.

I tracked my elf package and it is really messed up for info
said it was delivered, but still showing as being at the sorting
facility.

MizMelly 11-18-2015 03:51 PM

WoooHooo!! guess what was waiting for me when I pulled into the driveway tonight? A very LARGE and HEAVY box from my SS in Michigan!! Now to put it out of the way so I stop picking it up and shaking it......
I feel like a kid when my sis and I would sneak out of our beds during the night of Christmas Eve to see if Santa came and if he did, we would snoop and shake packages until Dad would get up and order us back to bed. I don't think we got a lot of sleep that night!! Now that I'm an adult, I can wait..... really I can.

tlrnhi 11-18-2015 04:25 PM

Just an FYI....if you forgot your card in the package, just send it with SECRET SANTA on it and do not open until reveal date.

Ok, December 6th, at 3pm it is! Will put it on the top of the thread.

verna2197 11-18-2015 04:29 PM

Dh opened the package, evything is fine. Redhots everywhere and jingle bells everywhere. I was really scared since the post office had put that label on it.
he out everything back in the box and it wont be opened again unti the 6th

verna2197

roseirish48 11-18-2015 04:36 PM

well am tracking those reindeer to see if they get that box delivered properly. I see it has now left New Hampshire but who knows where it may next land. Hopefully on the correct door step or no carrots for those reindeer.