Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

djmat 11-24-2015 10:40 AM

M-fay, that purple tree is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing, may I make it my computer screen wallpaper?

This SS pkg is screaming my name in 5 different languages, it wants out of the box. Oh my, 12 more days!

Certainly hope the pkg I sent makes her happy and cheerful for the holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
hugs,
dj

Evie 11-24-2015 12:33 PM

I'm with all of you -- avoiding temptation for another (almost) two weeks. My SS box is sitting on the couch in my sewing room and I HAVE to look at it every day. I'm testing myself. :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everyone!

jeanne49 11-24-2015 03:41 PM

Sent my SS package today, because of the holiday it won't get delivered till Sat. but I'm betting it won't arrive at its destination until Monday. Hope she likes everything.

On another note, haven 't received mine yet, but will be on the look out!!

m-fay 11-24-2015 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by djmat (Post 7385721)
M-fay, that purple tree is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing, may I make it my computer screen wallpaper?

This SS pkg is screaming my name in 5 different languages, it wants out of the box. Oh my, 12 more days!

Certainly hope the pkg I sent makes her happy and cheerful for the holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
hugs,
dj

Of course you can djmat and a happy thanksgiving day to you all.

skaduzy 11-24-2015 06:17 PM

When my package came, my husband took it down in the basement and I don't know where he put it. So much for temptation! Out of sight, out of mind......NOT!

Quiltaddiction 11-25-2015 01:46 AM

I hope my SS gets her parcel soon, it has had to travel a long way. Good news though mine has arrived and I am so excited to open it. Hurry up 6th December :D

Painiacs 11-25-2015 02:38 AM

I wasn't even tempted until you guys started haha now I can't wait!!! I'm bringing the cheesecake I just hope I can't post the pictures so you can pick which piece you want!!!!! :) happy thanksgiving everyone!!! :) :)

didi 11-25-2015 04:46 AM

I'm back home, went to the post office to pick up mail and behold there was my pkg. fro my SS. All the way from NY. Now for the long wait to open it. Thanks ahead time.

VickiM 11-25-2015 09:56 AM

Oh No...I just realized I forgot to take pics before sending box out! Life was just crazy right then. Hope my secret pal can post pic once box is opened. I always take pics just in case.:( Hopefully everyone that hasn't received their packages will soon. I keep mine in sight...smile at it everyday.:)

VickiM 11-25-2015 09:57 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!