Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

dottie dodge 11-25-2015 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=VickiM;7386658]Oh No...I just realized I forgot to take pics before sending box out! Life was just crazy right then. Hope my secret pal can post pic once box is opened. I always take pics just in case.:( Hopefully everyone that hasn't received their packages will soon. I keep mine in sight...smile at it everyday.:)[/QUOTE

Hey VickiM, I was putting the last piece of tape on my box when I realized I forgot to take pics too. I almost opened it up but then thought of wrapping everything again. So I mailed it.

Mariposa 11-25-2015 01:05 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Safe travels as well~ :)

rbwiese 11-25-2015 01:17 PM

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for family - last year my son was in Bogota CO at Thanksgiving. This year, he a
and his new wife from CO are here with the rest of my kids.

I received a box today! Thank you to my SS - and like DottieDodge, I was unable to take pictures of my package before sending - I only have a dumb phone and I left my camera in TX and it was in the mail to me. But will take pics of my package that has arrived when I open it.

Safe travels to all - and Jaba, my sympathies to you. Holidays are rough after losing a loved one - I know, my dad died Dec 18th on my brother's birthday.

Rena

Bilben 11-25-2015 05:25 PM

I forgot to take photos too. I hope my SS has a camera! Oh well, only 11 more days to go!

Bilben 11-25-2015 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by rbwiese (Post 7386825)
Holidays are rough after losing a loved one - I know, my dad died Dec 18th on my brother's birthday.

Rena

My dad died on December 18 too, on my sister's birthday and his and my mom's anniversary.

ibex94 11-25-2015 05:26 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

nellie 11-25-2015 08:54 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone ,May Your Day Be Blessed with Family and Friends

buddy'smom 11-26-2015 06:53 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope all having a great day with family & friends.

omacookie 11-26-2015 08:15 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to al QB members and their families
Jaba, My prayers are with you and your family thru all the loss an now the paperwork.
SS, OOPS, I forgot to put in the 4 fat quarters ! Will send in Dec.
To my SS please post photos as I do not know how.
roseirish48, You hit the jackpot at estate sale !
m-fay, the tree with purple flowers is beautiful.

tlrnhi, This is fun thanks to yo.
PS now it is into the hole so I will not be tempted to open my SS package!!

Quiltedhorse 11-26-2015 01:05 PM

Whew! My person posted that she got her package. It was going a long way, and I was worried. :p