Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

verna2197 12-03-2015 06:21 PM

DebbieS i am so sorry I didnt acknowledge your FIL I am just so sick I wasnt thinking right. My thoughts and orayers are with you.

Verna2197

djmat 12-03-2015 09:34 PM

With a great deal of respect & appreciation, I back up whatever you decide to do about missing pkgs.hugs,
dj

JuneBillie 12-03-2015 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by djmat (Post 7393707)
With a great deal of respect & appreciation, I back up whatever you decide to do about missing pkgs.hugs,
dj

I agree with this. I do know this sure is a bigger package for someone to not do their part unless they are delayed by a very honest reason, but they if possible should still let you know what that is. Bless your heart. This is a big swap to take on for all of us.

m-fay 12-03-2015 11:15 PM

I do hope those packages all turn up. It would be heart breaking not to receive one. I reckon if someone receives one & they didnt send one, they should readdress what they received on to the person they should have sent to. Its 3pm Friday here, so exactly 2 days to wait. its sitting there,right under my Christmas tree, tempting me, tempting me but I AM resisting!

cannyquilter 12-04-2015 12:04 AM

Terri I would wait to see if they contact you otherwise it is very clear in the rules they will be banned. I know life happens but things would have to be very serious indeed for you not to be able to take two minutes to fire off a PM explaining situation.

huntannette 12-04-2015 04:44 AM

Is it time yet!!!! LOL I sure hope everyone gets a package...would be very disappointing for them.....I can`t wait...only thing, I might not be able to post a photo since I killed my laptop with coffee....and this old dinosaur sure doesn`t let me do much....well at least I can read and write here, but maybe not download photos...hope my sender took photos....will see........

Quilty-Louise 12-04-2015 04:57 AM

The rules are CLEARLY stated. If a person can't follow through
than I am all for them being banned from future swaps.

Especially since there was OVER 1 month to shop, package and
get it in the mail.

It is plain RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL to Terri, and those who end
up not having a package by opening day.

Terri, I stand up right now and volunteer to be a SS Angel to someone
who did NOT receive. Just send me an email address (and their mailing).

Bilben 12-04-2015 06:22 AM

Terri, I am also willing to be an angel. I just lost my mom last week and I would send it in her honour. Of course, given the distance, it would have to be a gift certificate if my new person wanted to be able to open on Sunday.

DebbieS 12-04-2015 07:29 AM

Terri, I can be an angel too if need be. Just let me know. I just sent you a pm with additional info on my package sent and received. Thank you.

MizMelly 12-04-2015 07:59 AM

I can be an angel too, just PM'd Terri.