Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

terriamn 12-06-2015 05:53 PM

Thank you Happy Lab your generosity is overwhelming. Received five beautiful fat quarters, some special cookies Happy Lab use to eat at Christmas time in Germany. Hubby and I have already been nibbling on them and they are great, a cute as a button Santa ornament she made, a spool of thread, a chocolate raspberry candy bar, a couple of packages of hot chocolate that will be great on a cold Minnesota night, a quilt magnet, a festive Christmas mug rug and a gift certificate to Connecting threads which was totally unexpected because she also made me this beautiful Table runner. Thank you happy lab the table runner is already on my dining room table, love all the homemade gifts and the time you spent to send me such thoughtful gifts. You are the best

Terri

jaba 12-06-2015 06:03 PM

SheriR, so glad you liked your SS surprise, that makes "me" happy too. Want to see that crazy quilt, I need some inspiration for mine. You are loved too :)

SheriR 12-06-2015 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 7396205)
Can't have it, tlrnhi, but she did send me the pattern which I will happily share with you :)

Glad you're happy. I worried mostly the candle holder would be broken. VERY happy that survived!

tlrnhi 12-06-2015 06:11 PM

Ok, everyone.....back away from the packages!
I just found out they are all filled with poison!
I'll be at all ya'll homes as soon as I can to get them from you.

SheriR 12-06-2015 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 7396459)
SheriR, so glad you liked your SS surprise, that makes "me" happy too. Want to see that crazy quilt, I need some inspiration for mine. You are loved too :)

You should start a crazy quilt thread/challenge/tutorial or someone should! I think I'll make doing a crazy quilt my 2016 goal!

pyffer3 12-06-2015 06:16 PM

All your gifts are lovely! I didn't receive yet, but I heard it is on it's way now, so I will let you know and post pics when I receive. Looks like some generous santas this year! Maybe I'll have to 'help' Terri with safeguarding the poison packages from all of you!

tlrnhi 12-06-2015 06:43 PM

So, tomorrow is my birthday.
I'm going to celebrate it by delivering a Secret Santa package to someone who had a person flake out on them. I don't have to drive far and I know it'll be a nice drive.
Soooo.........Who is it? Does anyone know? Am I going to be passing by your house and snatching that SS package that you already received? Hmmm.........

TPr9258 12-06-2015 06:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What can I say such lovely things from my new friend Pat aka sewnsew! I have already at my tootsie rolls lol, now sitting with my cup of tea looking through the lovely book it sent me, hope I can put it down have to work in the am.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537350[/ATTACH]

THANK YOU again,
Teri Lynn

Wish I knew if my SS got her package, has never been on board and can't really check since it was sent over seas

terriamn 12-06-2015 06:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hoping picture of Secret Santa package from Happylab works this time

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537353[/ATTACH]
Tablerunner and mug rug
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537354[/ATTACH]

Quilty-Louise 12-06-2015 06:58 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Thank you Jazs2 for the wonderful secret santa box.

My box contained the following items:

Photo 1 - A small bag with my name embroidered on it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537355[/ATTACH]

Photo 2 - Hand made items which includes, a tissue holder,
finger pincushion, crochet wash cloth, plastic canvas coasters,
and I think the blue coil might be a crochet pincushion.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537356[/ATTACH]

Photo 3 - Quilt Patterns x three

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537357[/ATTACH]

Photo 4 - Craft clips, Santa ornament, and 2-1/2" square pack
of moda fabric.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537358[/ATTACH]

Photo 5 - Note pad, window decal, a purple thang, and a marking
pen.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537359[/ATTACH]

Photo 6 - 5 fat quarters

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537360[/ATTACH]