Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

gramadona 12-07-2015 03:38 PM

Forgot the photos

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by gramadona (Post 7397232)
Thank you, thank you to my Secret Santa... Quiltaddict, Lisa 💕
Beautiful Hawaiian fabrics, a pattern that I LOVE and so much more! A quilting diary, note cards, Gutermann thread, quilting needles, Iron Clean Cloths that I'm ashamed to say I really need and candy and a fabulous insulated shopping bag and more wonderful goodies. An adorable crystal angel with color changing lights is already on my tree! I love everything! The candy is missing from the photos because...well, it WAS chocolate and ...

Hope this works...

sewnsewer2 12-07-2015 03:40 PM

my ornaments

3 Attachment(s)
Thank you pbadder (Pat) for the beautiful ornaments, mug and tree! Love them ALL!! The mug has a recipe for coffee cake on it! How cool is that? And the ornaments & tree are so darn cute!

I would have posted this yesterday, but I wasn't feeling well and slept. Feeling better today.

sewnsewer2 12-07-2015 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
as requested, here's a pic of the snowman ornaments my DGD & I made for her 3rd grade classmates. Just stuffed these plastic ornaments with fiberfill and painted the face on.

JuneBillie 12-07-2015 04:14 PM

Happy Birthday Terri !!!!!!!!!

VickiM 12-07-2015 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by skaduzy (Post 7397257)
VickiM went above and beyond.....pictures say it all and I am going to try to load them in now
She made me so many hand made gifts: book holder, double eyeglass case, thread/catcher pincushion, hanging towel, 3 mugrugs, cosmetic case, little purse....I think she was sewing all year!
Lots of notions, thread, needles, seam rippers, ruler, rose bouquet of fat quarters, patterns, cupcake holder with half dozen fabric cupcakes, a toy for Sassy which she is playing with right now, chocolate, coal candy, soy candle, magazine, binding clips, safety pins, note pads, magnetic bowl, so much fabric....a nice note and how about this......my maiden name is the same as her last name is. Thanks so much Vicki...It will take me a week to put all this away!
Merry Christmas

So glad you liked your package...I had such a ball gathering things all year & making things as I could. I love playing secret santa! One thing though...I bought myself a set of the cutter/scissors, too; took me a little bit to figure out the cutter at first, so to save you--unscrew it & lift the little handle thingy up, then rescrew. You just have to do it the first time...might be a safety thing. Hope that helps. I really like the cutter. I surprised myself by how much I was able to get in that box. I think wrapping in fabric helped & now you have even more stash!:) I use that container I put the fabric cupcakes in for supply storage...I have the whole system. Every little bit helps! Thanks for posting pic. Enjoy your holidays!

kariboo 12-07-2015 06:37 PM

Oh it's crying time, now its over,
over ~
I Have to wait a year to play again
again ~~
but, I can shop,
sew
and plan my special gift...
Till I can play again..
Merry Christmas everyone..

ibex94 12-07-2015 07:27 PM

Happy Birthday, Terri!

jaba 12-07-2015 08:01 PM

Hope your special day was fabulous Terri, Happy Birthday to you!!
I think everyone got very special packages this year, I know I did..thank you again Evie for making the year end on a "happy note". So excited to put the quilt kit together

Dedemac 12-07-2015 08:50 PM

Not much time, full day but wanted to wish Terri a happy birthday!
I Should be able to read things tomorrow.

stashmaker 12-07-2015 08:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My SS is gramadona and she certainly was very generous, as you can see from the pictures. I have sent her a PM to let her know how much I liked everything. She even sent Bootsie some treats.