Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

VickiM 12-08-2015 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by skaduzy (Post 7397987)
Thanks, Vicki. I was sitting here trying to open that cutter and couldn't figure it out! :p

Did I explain it well enough for you? Hope it's working now.:) I hope I saved you the time it took for me to figure it out too...no written instructions that I could find...which I though was just dumb!
Happy belated birthday Teri & thank you for another great year of secret santa! Already found an item for the box for someone next year!:) Merry Xmas everyone!!!

tlrnhi 12-08-2015 07:22 PM

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.

I won't be around until Friday evening. We are heading to NYC to see the lights and take in a show or 2. It's what I usually do for my birthday. I also go to Macy's in the city to get ornaments. They have THE BEST! You can't buy what they have in the box stores at the mall, which is why I go to the city.
Have a great week all!!!

quilt addict 12-08-2015 08:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I want to thank my very generous elf. Also apologize, I was out of town on Sunday and forgot about opening day. But I got a wonderful collection of handmade gifts, pattern, rulers, lanyard, sweets, little purse, beautiful scarf and all packed inside a great tool tote! The girls appreciate the treats and Missy thinks the bag of snowballs is her personal bed in the box.

nellie 12-08-2015 08:48 PM

Merry Christmas everyone , i would like to say thank you to Madame Kelly for my s.s presents thank you very much i got alot of beautiful fabrics ,magazines ,gloves and a cute rag doll oh and panel fabrics ,and thank you for the card too merry Christmas to you and family . and on another note rbwiese you;re very welcome glad you like the gifts enjoy ,hope the colors on fabrics are fine i had fun shopping for you s.pal Merry Christmas .Nellie so sorry i don,t know how to post pictures on computer and i don,t own a cell phone to take pictures sorry.

djmat 12-09-2015 12:16 AM

tlrhni, remember me to Herald Square. Would love the skate rink in the park, daughter got engaged there!
Have fun!
hugs,
dj

Knitette 12-09-2015 04:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
At last! My photos of my fantastic gift from Shortmom5 (I left my phone at my FIL's and just reclaimed it :o). I got Kaffe Fassett fabric, heaps of beautiful FQs, a quilt kit, McKenna Ryan pattern, Clover clips, 3 King Tut threads, scissors, tape measure and coasters (sorry if I forgot anything!). A truly wonderful, generous and thoughtful gift. Thank you.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537597[/ATTACH]

sunrise450 12-09-2015 06:00 AM

Teri, I've been on many times since you posted about your birthday and each time I forgot to say "Happy Birthday"! So, Happy Birthday! and I am thinking of you going to those shows. How lucky you are, I really hope you have the best of times!

happylab 12-09-2015 11:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Jeannie49, I just love love, love everything you put into my box. Everything is just so pretty. Candy bar is gone, the little christmas wall hanging will go perfect on a small wall in my dining room. The quilter's journal = I will starts to use with my next quilt and use from then on. The tea towels are georgious and in my colors, to be used right away. I will use the flower print f-Q's in a floral quilt I need to enlarge and the blue and white fabric. My animals will enjoy the treats you sent. You selected the cats favorite treats. And my dogs will eat any treat. I will be using the scissors, ribbon, note pads, ect throughout the year. Again thank-you very very much. [ATTACH=CONFIG]537633[/ATTACH]

Cindy60545 12-09-2015 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by quilt addict (Post 7398508)
I want to thank my very generous elf. Also apologize, I was out of town on Sunday and forgot about opening day. But I got a wonderful collection of handmade gifts, pattern, rulers, lanyard, sweets, little purse, beautiful scarf and all packed inside a great tool tote! The girls appreciate the treats and Missy thinks the bag of snowballs is her personal bed in the box.

You are most welcome! I had fun with my embroidery machine, can't you tell? Missy looks awfully comfortable resting on the snowballs! The look on her face is like "These are mine!" I figured since you don't get snow living so far south, that now you could have a snowball fight!

verna2197 12-09-2015 01:09 PM

Barbm. I truly hope that you will enjoy your embroidery machine and all the beautiful things you can make with it. I am so glad that you like everything. If you ever have questions about embroidery I would be more than willing to try and help you.

oh your lucky you even got your candy. I ate it twice and had to keep replacing it, the last time it kept calling me to come and eat it but I did my best to leave it alone. But you almost didnt get it that time either LOL