Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

Charlie'sDad 12-10-2015 08:42 AM

• Hello blondeslave, your mailbox is full

djmat 12-10-2015 09:42 AM

It was quite a journey to find the person who sent to me so I could leave a positive rating for her because she didn't post much & there are over 1800 posts as of today. I went to the Member List, found her & a thread she did 3 yrs ago & went to that thread & found a her post, clicked on her blue rating number, went to her feedback page & on the right margin clicked on submit feedback, followed the prompts & submitted. Whew! She is worth the effort, still playing with all the goodies she sent!!!!
hugs,
dj

jeanne49 12-10-2015 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by happylab (Post 7399101)
Jeannie49, I just love love, love everything you put into my box. Everything is just so pretty. Candy bar is gone, the little christmas wall hanging will go perfect on a small wall in my dining room. The quilter's journal = I will starts to use with my next quilt and use from then on. The tea towels are georgious and in my colors, to be used right away. I will use the flower print f-Q's in a floral quilt I need to enlarge and the blue and white fabric. My animals will enjoy the treats you sent. You selected the cats favorite treats. And my dogs will eat any treat. I will be using the scissors, ribbon, note pads, ect throughout the year. Again thank-you very very much. [ATTACH=CONFIG]537633[/ATTACH]

happylab, I am so happy that you liked everything I sent. I have been buying and collecting items since last Christmas. It makes for a really fun swap when you don't have to run out and get everything after the swap starts. I try to keep on hand coasters, mugrugs and simple table runners for various swaps I'm in throughout the year. And, I like to remember the pets in my swaps, afterall, they are like our children.

skaduzy 12-10-2015 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by VickiM (Post 7398466)
Did I explain it well enough for you? Hope it's working now.:) I hope I saved you the time it took for me to figure it out too...no written instructions that I could find...which I though was just dumb!
Happy belated birthday Teri & thank you for another great year of secret santa! Already found an item for the box for someone next year!:) Merry Xmas everyone!!!

You explained it perfectly, thanks. :)

jclinganrey 12-12-2015 06:20 PM

I'll mention again that I received my package from my Secret Santa who lives on Possum Trot Road ((great name, huh???)) in Myrtle Beach, SC and am waiting to open everything on Christmas.

So, whoever you are ((I'll find out when I open my goodies)) thank you in advance.

I'll post pictures after I've opened everything.

blondeslave 12-13-2015 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by Charlie'sDad (Post 7399946)
  • Hello blondeslave, your mailbox is full

I Charlie'sdad. I did discover this and have since cleaned out my mailbox. Did you get my message about your second package I sent?

tlrnhi 12-14-2015 08:06 PM

I want to thank everyone for a very successful Secret Santa!

Here's to another year gone and awaiting a new one.
Stay tuned next year!
If you don't hear anything by August, just send me a PM to remind me....sometimes I get so busy and forget what day it is.

Merry Christmas!

HUGS TO ALL!!!

Bilben 12-15-2015 06:25 AM

Thanks tirnhi, for all the hard, hard work that must go into this! We appreciate it so much!!!

Robinlee 12-15-2015 10:06 AM

Yes, and they are handsome..........................What is cool about this, In my previous life I was a "Wildland Firefighter in South Dakota. So it brought back some memories.

Originally Posted by ibex94 (Post 7398354)
You got the chippendale's, Robin!!! How fun!

ibex94 12-15-2015 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 7404221)
I want to thank everyone for a very successful Secret Santa!

Here's to another year gone and awaiting a new one.
Stay tuned next year!
If you don't hear anything by August, just send me a PM to remind me....sometimes I get so busy and forget what day it is.

Merry Christmas!

HUGS TO ALL!!!

Ditto and quilt hugs back. Thank you for the fun. I already miss the positive chatter that was on this board.