Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

soniboo 11-02-2015 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bilben (Post 7364020)
I received my Secret Santa gift last week, thank you! Please forgive me for not posting sooner but my mother was just diagnosed with brain cancer and only has a couple more weeks left so I was waiting to post until I felt a little more Christmassy. I did let Terri know that I had received.

Biben, I'm sorry about your mother. Hugs for you & your family.

ljdugas31 11-02-2015 05:29 PM

sent my package out and my sp has it !! This swap was so fun!!! I love all the items you girls have said you have , I want it all!! So I guess I should go to the hole. lol

jaba 11-02-2015 06:24 PM

My sp has received also, if I don't post for the next 2 weeks...I'm going to Florida early in the morning. Will let my Santa know as soon as possible if it arrives.

NoraB 11-02-2015 06:47 PM

Well.......MY Santee should be checking her mailbox towards the end of this week (or maybe early next week).

I shipped YOUR package today......it's officially on its way!

I hope you like all the things that I picked..........and hope I'm almost as good as St. Nick!

I'm sorry you'll have to wait for a bit..........but that is most of the fun.........isn't it?!?

Quiltedhorse 11-02-2015 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 7364431)
Check again with your local Post Office. I know for a fact that I've sent Flat Rate Priority boxes to Canada. Maybe that would be a better option?

That was the price for a small flat rate box. Shipping prices ain't what they used to be.

Quilty-Louise 11-03-2015 04:32 AM

Yep more question...

Would you like to receive a Joann's or Hobby Lobby
gift card?

I KNOW there is at least one of each store in your town/city.

Or would you like a gift card for Connecting Threads?
Would you prefer a magazine subscription to your favorite
one?

I am asking these particular questions now because I am not
sure what to get you as your "MAIN" gift, I have lots of little
items for your box, but nothing that would stand out as your
most wanted item.

If you DO have a most wanted item, can you post what it is.

On another note I want to TRY and have your box ready to go
SOON (by the end of NEXT week).

pyffer3 11-03-2015 06:17 AM

Quilty-Louise I would take a gift card any day! I know I am not your santee though because the closest to me is Joann's and that is about 40 miles (each way)! Hobby Lobby is about 100 miles (each way).

verna2197 11-03-2015 06:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
wanted to show everyone what my new Christmas Wreath looks like. Just got done making it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]534820[/ATTACH]

CookyIN 11-03-2015 07:05 AM

I went to USPS.com to check rates. They automatically present "Express" flat rates first, so you have to scroll to the right to find plain flat rates. For a small box it was $21-$22 depending on whether you purchased postage online or at the P.O.

For even less, you can ship to Canada using First Class International. You can ship up to 4 pounds that way (you have to supply your own shipping box) for far less. I calculated at 2# package from my location and the cost was $16-$18 (online/post office).

Hopefully this will help someone who'd like to make HuntAnnette an offer.

JuneBillie 11-03-2015 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 7364945)
wanted to show everyone what my new Christmas Wreath looks like. Just got done making it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]534820[/ATTACH]

That is such a pretty Christmas Wreath, and very clever too.