Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

Quilty-Louise 11-03-2015 07:54 AM

That is so beautiful.

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 7364945)
wanted to show everyone what my new Christmas Wreath looks like. Just got done making it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]534820[/ATTACH]

Quiltedhorse 11-03-2015 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 7364839)
Would you like to receive a Joann's or Hobby Lobby
gift card?

I KNOW there is at least one of each store in your town/city.

Or would you like a gift card for Connecting Threads?
Would you prefer a magazine subscription to your favorite
one?

I am asking these particular questions now because I am not
sure what to get you as your "MAIN" gift, I have lots of little
items for your box, but nothing that would stand out as your
most wanted item.

If you DO have a most wanted item, can you post what it is.

On another note I want to TRY and have your box ready to go
SOON (by the end of NEXT week).

Joann's, Hobby Lobby and Connecting Threads are all awesome. I love magazines too. Fons and Porter is my favorite, but I love them all.

MizMelly 11-03-2015 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 7364839)
Would you like to receive a Joann's or Hobby Lobby
gift card? YES!!

I KNOW there is at least one of each store in your town/city.

Or would you like a gift card for Connecting Threads?
Would you prefer a magazine subscription to your favorite
one? YES to Connecting Threads!! Favorite mag subscription -- Fons & Porter

I am asking these particular questions now because I am not
sure what to get you as your "MAIN" gift, I have lots of little
items for your box, but nothing that would stand out as your
most wanted item.

If you DO have a most wanted item, can you post what it is.

On another note I want to TRY and have your box ready to go
SOON (by the end of NEXT week).

45 degree squedge ruler from Phillips Fiber Arts!

Rumbols 11-03-2015 09:55 AM

Quilty-Louise,
A gift card from Jo-Ann's or Connecting Threads would be nice if you are my Secret Santa. Thanks for asking.

Rumbols 11-03-2015 09:57 AM

Beautiful wreath. So talented. I don't decorate for holidays but I do like looking at what others do. Thanks for posting.

Sewflower 11-03-2015 10:29 AM

Sent my package out today. Sent PM to Terri with tracking info. Hope she likes her box I didn't get anymore info on her other than initial likes/dislikes. Whoever is my SS I will love anything you send.

Leesewzany 11-03-2015 10:32 AM

Well I have both Joann's and Hobby Lobby in my town so it could be me!

A Joann's GC would be great, I work there PT and all of my paycheck goes there, lol. I boycott Hobby Lobby. I've never shopped Connecting Threads, but have perused. I think Quilting Quickly would be my most wanted zine subscription, although I like the now dead Quilty best, and back issues can be cheap. My most wanted item is yardage in Kona White or Grey.

klaws 11-03-2015 12:53 PM

To answer your questions Louise, I go to Joanns a lot. There is no Hobby Lobby close to me. Already have enough mag subscriptions.

ibex94 11-03-2015 01:00 PM

QuiltyLouise -- I know no one who doesn't like gift cards! That was a great idea that I did not think of before I found a perfect gift for any quilter, but especially my secret santee. Beautiful picture frame, Verna! Back into the hole I go to get some of my UFOs wrapped up before Christmas. This secret santa did not make anything to be sent to my santee. I'm not that confident in my crafting abilities yet. Maybe next year... Chocolate Mousse in the hole tonight.

Anoka Quilter 11-03-2015 02:27 PM

OK, me so bad...I didn't realize that I was not subscribed to this thread so haven't seen any of the chit chat going on. Will try to get caught up over the next couple days.