Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2015-chat-opening-day-december-6th-%40-3pm-est-t270492.html)

terriamn 11-03-2015 05:31 PM

I would love a gift certificate to Connecting Threads, Joann Fabrics or Hobby Lobby.

Anoka Quilter 11-03-2015 05:38 PM

All my answers are below.

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 7338829)
Do you have a Keurig brewer? No
If YES do you have a favorite flavor/kind of coffee, tea or hot chocolate? Not a coffee or tea drinker

Do you like sewing/quilting notions (in general) such as seam rippers, etc... Have a good supply. Maybe something unique.
Do you like/want magazines and/or books (sewing/quilting)? Always love new patterns, can always pass along if already have. Subscriber to Quilters World, Fons and Porter, and The Quilter.
Do you like/want/need quilting rulers? (shapes/sizes) Yes, need small squares. I have discovered that rulers do wear out.

Do you like hand lotion? a special brand/kind? Yes, Hempz
Do you like Bath & Body Works products? Yes, love their foaming hand soap.

Do you like/use graph paper (for quilt designing)? No

Will probably think of more questions later or in a couple days.

Anoka Quilter 11-03-2015 05:41 PM

I really do not have a favorite fabric brand or designer. I love all fabric :thumbup:

Originally Posted by Leesewzany (Post 7339493)
I have a new question for everyone: what is your favorite fabric brand/and/or designer? I love Art Gallery Fabrics, for whom my favorite designer is Katarina Roachella, she just came out with a new collection. To. Die. For. I also really like Cotton+Steel, which can be easier to find in Brick and Mortar LQS.

skaduzy 11-03-2015 06:10 PM

Verna, I like your Christmas wreath. Your bow is beautiful. I always have trouble with the ribbon part.

CookyIN 11-04-2015 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by roseirish48 (Post 7365460)
found a design that will stitch up fast so i can include them in the box for my secret santee. Now if i could just find a box big enough.....

Rose, your cross stitch is always lovely. You're going to make someone very happy!

sunrise450 11-04-2015 06:28 AM

Quilty-Louise, I would love a gift card! Am close to all stores mentioned and order from Connecting Threads often.
Verna, your wreath is beautiful! You are very talented.
I have one item finished, am working on a binding, almost finished with that also. Am on the home stretch now!

ljs317 11-04-2015 07:22 AM

Verne the wreath is so lovely.

I've been down in the hole squirreled away in a corner eating snickerdoodles and drinking wine to keep the chill at bay. lol

My SS gift box is almost packed and ready to ship this week.

verna2197 11-04-2015 12:11 PM

Ladies if I hadnt watched the youtube video for the bow it would be terrible. That is the first time in my life I have made a bow thwt looked good. Thank you everyone for the complements

verna2197 11-04-2015 12:14 PM

Oh to my secret santa pal if I dont get yur box in the mail soon you will not get any candy. I ate your candy once and I keep hearing it call my name. Please tell your candy to be quiet so I can get what I am making you done.

JuneBillie 11-04-2015 02:11 PM

I also would love any subscription, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby card etc. They are about 1 1/2 hour from me, so if I got one I would be saying. "have card, will travel" :D