Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa 2018---chat here (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2018-chat-here-t299216.html)

Darcyshannon 12-13-2018 05:55 PM

I will post pictures soon. They take a few steps. LOts of fun quilting goodies

SuziSew 12-14-2018 03:49 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Finally had a chance to download my pictures of the great things I received from Linda in Ireland!

Where to start...a yummy candy bar...that's the best place to start! There's a mini pocket journal, a brain teaser game (might need help with the brain part :D) a pretty grey wallet (good timing, I've been thinking of getting a new one).

There's a pretty garden bag, love the gingham print. I'm not much of a gardener, but I think it will work great to carry supplies to quilt classes!

There's also a British quilting magazine, I'm really looking forward to see what ideas I can get for the wonderful fabric she sent. As for the fabric there's a stack of neutrals, that will be great if I decide to make a few of the BH mystery blocks, and a sea themed roll of 2 1/2" strips. There's an adorable Boyd's Bears panel and a lovely set of 6 fat quarters in lavenders. Some sewing machine needles and a set of John James hand needles, great timing on those too!

There's two ornaments, one is an Ireland ornament the other is a crystal gingerbread house! Such a wonderful package, and I'm so thankful and lucky to have such a wonderful swapper! Thank you Cindy! :)

huntannette 12-14-2018 06:04 PM

Looks like everyone had an awesome time opening their presents again this year!!! so much fun...and I wan t to add that those milk chocolate sea salt caramels Lisa( ljs317) sent me are just YUMMY

m-fay 12-15-2018 07:50 PM

Looks like everyone is happy...Looking fwd to next year, I am starting now, so many ideas I have made a note of.

rbwiese 12-16-2018 03:54 PM

6 Attachment(s)
A huge shout out to my SS Partner - Armylady2012 for a fantastic box! And my apologies for being so late in acknowledging her sweet box. We were delayed in getting home from Memphis (sewer problems for my niece) and then I woke up the next night with a high fever and I guess a stomach virus. Got dehydrated and ending up spending 3 days in the hospital with heart and kidney complications....so I am barely upright for any length of time.

Words do not do justice to her box - and I know my pics don't, but here are a few showing my bounty![ATTACH=CONFIG]605402[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605404[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605405[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605406[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605407[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605408[/ATTACH]

So many wonderful surprises! I can't wait until next fall to make my granddaughter a cute Back to school dress - and there is enough to make my grandson something too! I know my pics don't show it all - Thanks so much. You gave this worn out lady a smile!

PS - I can see my photo editing was a bit of a fail!

Rena

m-fay 12-17-2018 02:14 AM

wow lucky you rbweise !

dharen7 12-17-2018 06:08 AM

I have that dragon panel. Made it a quilt for my 1 yr old grandson. I matched the colors in the panel and bordered it with blue green yellow pink and orange. Fits a twin bed.

grammyj 12-17-2018 09:39 AM

I want to thank my S Santa madamekelly for the great box of goodies she sent me !! I was in Parris Island South Carolina last week to see my grandson graduate from Boot Camp. I've taken pictures and will post when my I pad charges. Lots of great things !!!! Thank You :)

Armylady2012 12-17-2018 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by rbwiese (Post 8177407)
A huge shout out to my SS Partner - Armylady2012 for a fantastic box! And my apologies for being so late in acknowledging her sweet box. We were delayed in getting home from Memphis (sewer problems for my niece) and then I woke up the next night with a high fever and I guess a stomach virus. Got dehydrated and ending up spending 3 days in the hospital with heart and kidney complications....so I am barely upright for any length of time.

Words do not do justice to her box - and I know my pics don't, but here are a few showing my bounty![ATTACH=CONFIG]605402[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605404[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605405[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605406[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605407[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605408[/ATTACH]

So many wonderful surprises! I can't wait until next fall to make my granddaughter a cute Back to school dress - and there is enough to make my grandson something too! I know my pics don't show it all - Thanks so much. You gave this worn out lady a smile!

PS - I can see my photo editing was a bit of a fail!

Rena

Rena I am happy that you liked everything and hope that you are feeling better now. I tried to responde to your private message to me but your mail box is full if you clean it out I can responde back too your message.

mosher92 12-18-2018 01:10 AM

Judylee2 glad you led your package. I surly enjoyed putting it together even though I am quite a procrastinator of getting things done. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.