Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

tlrnhi 10-31-2014 02:11 PM

It looks like everyone is behaving! Or at least trying to.....lol
I'm here, back and forth.
Trying to get some things done in my sewing room.
Had to make room for my new baby and still have tons of things to get put away and organized.

I'm glad that ya'll are watching out for each other.

I'm sorry to those that want to join, but signups are closed and I cannot allow anyone else in. There's always next year.

juneayerza 10-31-2014 02:53 PM

Love that T-Shirt!

Quercus Rubra 10-31-2014 02:58 PM

PenniF..... OMG!!! I WANT IT!!! In 2xl at least please....color - whatever!!!! LOL.... you made me spew my coffee all over Steve's computer screen. Ssshhhhhh! Don't tell him. :shock: Thank You so much for the laugh.

Tricia

Neesie 10-31-2014 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6951246)
It looks like everyone is behaving! Or at least trying to.....lol
I'm here, back and forth.
Trying to get some things done in my sewing room.
Had to make room for my new baby and still have tons of things to get put away and organized.

I'm glad that ya'll are watching out for each other.

I'm sorry to those that want to join, but signups are closed and I cannot allow anyone else in. There's always next year.

Terri, when do we get to see a picture of the new baby? Do you have her yet? :)

Cattut 10-31-2014 04:22 PM

I got my Secret Santa box today and boy is it heavy!! And it Jingles!!. Too funny the lady at the apt. office was so curious and spotted the "Don't Open to Reveal Date" on the outside. Had to explain to her what was going on and just thought you guys are the best!! I kind of think so too!! Kahlua shots in toasted marshmallows for everyone done in the hole!!

Cattut 10-31-2014 04:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
forgot to post the picture of the shots!

jaba 10-31-2014 04:44 PM

OMG Cattut, the perfect toasted marshmallow and I love Kahlua. Have you really done this? I am going to try it!!

roseirish48 10-31-2014 06:05 PM

no package again today. Poo-Chie and Buz did a wonderful job playing doorbell tonight. 72 little goblins this year. had dental appt today--rescheduled from yesterday as i missed the 10AM time slot thinking it was supposed to be at 11am. oh well, all well that ends well---look ma no cavities! Now to make those appts with doctor in november for checkup on the A1c and cortisone shot for knee. good for another few thousand miles

juneayerza 10-31-2014 06:40 PM

My oh my, those Kahlua shots look good. Will have to give them a try at Thanksgiving as an after dinner treat.

skaduzy 10-31-2014 07:17 PM

I'm Candy Sparklepants...........sounds like a stripper, doesn't it?