Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

juneayerza 11-02-2014 09:56 PM

My Santee should have received her package by now. I hope it is driving her crazy, I mean I hope she is getting excited. But mostly I hope she likes what I have picked up for her.

bezzie2013 11-02-2014 10:07 PM

My Santee is getting a nice box many good and pretty things not taping and sending just yet just in case i see something else this week.

SulaBug 11-02-2014 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6954208)
that`s why I`m asking the question...I know DJ is not for everyone...I want to make sure my SS is going to want/use it.....I`m working on mine but it is slow going....

Just in case I am your Secret Santee, I want you to know that I already have the DJ book, so please make sure that you give it to someone who doesn't have one!! What a Great Book!!
:D :D :D :D

kariboo 11-03-2014 12:08 AM

I had to look that one up, never heard of Dear Jane Quilting book. I did find it on line. But it's way over my head too!

Knitette 11-03-2014 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6953495)
Sweetie Jolly Toes is wondering if her SS would like a copy of "Dear Jane quilt" book along with the CD....I had one gifted to me after buying one....tried selling it to no avail , but if I knew she would want it I `d put it in her box....but I`m not sending if she doesn`t respond.....waiting till last minute to mail, just in case....she did respond on here already so am hopeful ....waiting.....(p.s. brand new copy and unopened CD)

Hope it's me! I quite like a challenge. I'm planning on joining the Affairs of the Heart QAL. Got the book and am planning my block size (doing them a little bigger) :)

NanaCindyLou 11-03-2014 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bilben (Post 6954154)
I guess I am in the Dear Jane minority. It's waaaay over my head!

While I KNOW the Dear Jane book, CD, and ruler is a magnificent gift, it's waaaaay over my head too and probably always will be.

didi 11-03-2014 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6953495)
Sweetie Jolly Toes is wondering if her SS would like a copy of "Dear Jane quilt" book along with the CD....I had one gifted to me after buying one....tried selling it to no avail , but if I knew she would want it I `d put it in her box....but I`m not sending if she doesn`t respond.....waiting till last minute to mail, just in case....she did respond on here already so am hopeful ....waiting.....(p.s. brand new copy and unopened CD)

I believe its over my head....

BrendaK 11-03-2014 05:22 AM

Jolly Angel Ears here. huntannette I sure would like to have a go at this. Is it me? HUGS to all who are having hard issues now. Hope all our prayers and hugs help. BrendaK

PeginCO 11-03-2014 06:21 AM

Hmmmm...I see many posting that DJ is over their heads.....that is making me think it may be too difficult for me as well. I'm not that advanced. If you have me, perhaps save it for someone who is longing for it. But still, what a nice gift.

huntannette 11-03-2014 06:39 AM

Thank you so much everyone for your responses, I got the answer I wanted. I will be mailing out my SS gift this week with or without the book....lol stay tuned .....