Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

happynana 11-03-2014 11:01 AM

:) Loving this Ladies! I did have some chipped ham when I was home. Funny you can take the girl outta the 'burgh but can't take the burgh outta the girl! People told me I talked funny when i first moved here LOL. I asked for a gumband and nobody knew what I meant. And had to introduce folks here to pioroghi. Have a sweatshirt that says I might live in NE but my heart lives in Steeler country.

PenniF 11-03-2014 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by happynana (Post 6954931)
:) Loving this Ladies! I did have some chipped ham when I was home. Funny you can take the girl outta the 'burgh but can't take the burgh outta the girl! People told me I talked funny when i first moved here LOL. I asked for a gumband and nobody knew what I meant. And had to introduce folks here to pioroghi. Have a sweatshirt that says I might live in NE but my heart lives in Steeler country.

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!! I love Texas....but when i get homesick for the Burgh i watch the "Pittsburgh Dad" YouTubes over and over. My DSIL just made fun of me the other night because i told my DGD to be careful running in her sock feet on the tile floor because it was "slippy".

mcdaniel023 11-03-2014 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6954208)
that`s why I`m asking the question...I know DJ is not for everyone...I want to make sure my SS is going to want/use it.....I`m working on mine but it is slow going....

I would love it if you would come and help me make it. Not sure I would have the patience or talent.

ArizonaKAT 11-03-2014 01:48 PM

Slippy's not a word?

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6954943)
ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!! I love Texas....but when i get homesick for the Burgh i watch the "Pittsburgh Dad" YouTubes over and over. My DSIL just made fun of me the other night because i told my DGD to be careful running in her sock feet on the tile floor because it was "slippy".

ArizonaKAT 11-03-2014 01:49 PM

Here's another one for the burg . . . Anyone know what Jumbo is?

Judylee2 11-03-2014 03:04 PM

Flirty Sugarballs here! OOOPS Flirty SugaBELLs, hehehehe. I have finally finished the handmade portion of my Santees package. A clue to my Santee..you are north of me. Funny that I lived in your neck of the woods for 5 years!

Quercus Rubra 11-03-2014 03:34 PM

While I was out to grab some groceries before tomorrow's surgery, I was able to find the required 4 fat quarter's and some of this to finish a home made something something. Now it's time to stuff my face, make a noodle dish so that it will be ready for me on Wednesday when I come home and jump through the shower before my programs come on and do a little cross-stitching to unwind. 4:30 am will be here quick like. Out the door @5 and in Hospital by 6. Around 8-ish I'll be in OR.

Hugs to all that need them.
Tricia

m-fay 11-03-2014 04:09 PM

hope all goes well for you quercus

Chester the bunny 11-03-2014 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6955096)
Here's another one for the burg . . . Anyone know what Jumbo is?

Is it some kind of a soup?........Oh wait, that's Louisiana...........

Chester the bunny 11-03-2014 04:15 PM

Hugs to all that need them.
Tricia [/I][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Tricia you're so sweet, sometimes people don't know they need a hug until somebody says it.
(((((((((( :o) )))))))))))