Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

tlrnhi 11-13-2014 04:16 PM

What a bunch of Chatty Cathys!!!

Ok, tap, tap, tap, tap.....what's with these packages I'm getting....tap, tap, tap.....thinking I might have to put more critters in the hole.....tap, tap, tap ;)

Anyway....Opening Day will be December 7. Have ya'll decided on a time yet? Remember, it has to be a good time for everyone!

buddy'smom 11-13-2014 05:10 PM

YES!!! my package arrived today.

KarenK 11-13-2014 05:15 PM

It's here! The package from my Secret Santa was here when I got home from work today. Thank you!

Now the wondering begins! Hmmmmmmmm . . .

Neesie 11-13-2014 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 6967561)
Got my SS package today! Thank you Secret Santa! I promise to wait and open along with everyone else...Darn it
Have to be nice and DO NOT OPEN! Ha!Ha!Ha! Husband says he is going to hide it if I don't stop staring at it. Humnf!
Nessie, I went grocery shopping today and will make biscotti tomorrow. Wish me luck, will be first time making it!

Good luck with the biscotti! :thumbup: Let me know how you like them. :)

Neesie 11-13-2014 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6967698)

Ok, tap, tap, tap, tap.....what's with these packages I'm getting....tap, tap, tap.....thinking I might have to put more critters in the hole.....tap, tap, tap ;)

Anyway....Opening Day will be December 7. Have ya'll decided on a time yet? Remember, it has to be a good time for everyone!

Terri, please throw down a few extra blankets, with the critters! It suddenly got COLD, here in TX! BRRRRRRR!

PenniF 11-13-2014 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6967698)

As long as they're not going "tick tick tick" i think you're safe Terri.

SNOW ON MY ROOF here in north Texas this morning !!!!!!

ArizonaKAT 11-13-2014 07:24 PM

OK, got everything shoved into the box. Found the tape. Oh, no! Puppy ate the tape. Took me FOREVER to peel the bad parts of the tape off the roll before I got to finish taping the box shut.

FINALLY DONE! Going to the PO tomorrow. If your box comes with chewed up tape and dust from the desert, I'm your SS.

Crap, forgot to take pictures.

Nessie, I WILL take a pic of my socks for you when I get them.

PenniF 11-13-2014 08:20 PM

Tricia.....i feel so bad for you.....wish there was something i could do to help - but unfortunately we're about as far away from each other north to south as you can get and not be outside the USA. Please take care - and you can PM me any time if you just want to vent.

On the bright side....we have another several weeks of FUN FUN FUN together here on the SS thread.... IF Neesie and ArizonaKat and several OTHERS (i'm just sayin') stay out of trouble that is !!!

mollymunchkin 11-13-2014 08:50 PM

No snow or cold here, just a Secret Santa box that jingles when I shake it.

My Santee box is winging its way north. PM has been sent.

juneayerza 11-13-2014 09:19 PM

I have my Santee box sitting on the corner of my desk..............just sitting there; watching every move I make...............tempting me with every breath I take............