Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

tlrnhi 09-24-2014 09:55 AM

In order to "win" the games I'm going to be doing, it doesn't have anything to do with who is being good or who is being naughty.

MizMelly 09-24-2014 12:19 PM

Me too - the valley (Mesa)

Originally Posted by Alaska carol (Post 6902160)
I am in Az anyone else? Yuma

VickiM 09-24-2014 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6902301)
In order to "win" the games I'm going to be doing, it doesn't have anything to do with who is being good or who is being naughty.

Good....I don't know which I am, so good thing I don't have to choose! At least I got signed up in time...was out of state & no access to computer, but my daughter kept me in the loop. I'm trying to play "catch up" from the last 6 months...that's a feat in itself! :) So...go to the train's car & get yourselves some yummy fruit salad & chocolate chip pumpkin cookies...sooooooo gooooood!

KGoodhand 09-24-2014 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6902301)

Good news for you Dreamer!!!!

dreamer2009 09-24-2014 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand (Post 6902471)
Good news for you Dreamer!!!!

oh man now I
now I know you love me :)

purtercat92 09-24-2014 04:45 PM

Just sent my PM, finally, was going to do it a few days ago, but I had to put one of my cats down, it has taken me a few days to get myself back together. Looking forward to joining in again this year, last year was alot of fun, even though I didn't get much of a chance to chat. Sometimes life gets going to fast. I hope to be able to join in more of the fun this year.

purtercat92 09-24-2014 04:47 PM

OOOhhhh!!!!
Sounds fun!!!!!! Can't wait to see what it is!!!

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6901486)
Ok...I'm thinking about doing a couple little games to keep things interesting.

Sooo.....stay tuned!
There WILL be prizes!!!
And the best part is...you won't know if you have won unless you receive something in the mail! Mean, huh? MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

SulaBug 09-24-2014 11:01 PM

WOW..............Did I hear someone say GAMES? :D I Love to play games & will be keeping my eye on this thread for the first announcement of Terri's, that the Games have begun!!
:D :D :D :D

kariboo 09-25-2014 03:19 AM

yup. 4 am here.. guess I must be excited or something..lol.. xmas does that to me.

kariboo 09-25-2014 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by purtercat92 (Post 6902732)
Just sent my PM, finally, was going to do it a few days ago, but I had to put one of my cats down, it has taken me a few days to get myself back together. Looking forward to joining in again this year, last year was alot of fun, even though I didn't get much of a chance to chat. Sometimes life gets going to fast. I hope to be able to join in more of the fun this year.

I'm sorry, its so hard to let one of them go.. there are family too..