Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

sew_busy 11-17-2014 01:02 PM

I had a very nice heavy box arrive on my doorstep last weekend! Sorry I wasn't able to post before now but wanted to let my Santa/sender know that I received it!
Thanks in advance--very excited to open it!

hav4boys 11-17-2014 01:04 PM

Oh my, it just dawned on me I forgot to write on my SS box that is was SS. hmmmmmmmmmmmm... hope they did not open it.

Machel 11-17-2014 01:39 PM

Oh boy, Oh boy, It's big and it's heavy Package delivered today. Stickers all over so it's must be SS. I want to open it and be bad, but fortunately guess who I happened to be talking to on the phone at the time of delivery. She even knows where I live and has a key to my house and the dog likes her to boot. Yep that's right, you got it. MAN :) LOL

ArizonaKAT 11-17-2014 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 6973022)
Oh my, it just dawned on me I forgot to write on my SS box that is was SS. hmmmmmmmmmmmm... hope they did not open it.

Almost positive she didn't open it.

SheriR 11-17-2014 02:31 PM

Yipeee me!!!!!!! My SS box came today. I'm so excited. Just got done shedding tears over moving so this was a happy boost!!!!! It came from Texas!!! Now.....to keep it safe while we move this week!!!

dreamer2009 11-17-2014 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Machel (Post 6973066)
Oh boy, Oh boy, It's big and it's heavy Package delivered today. Stickers all over so it's must be SS. I want to open it and be bad, but fortunately guess who I happened to be talking to on the phone at the time of delivery. She even knows where I live and has a key to my house and the dog likes her to boot. Yep that's right, you got it. MAN :) LOL

Machel just tell her I told you ok to open it up :p :p :p

grammyj 11-17-2014 02:46 PM

Yay !! I got my S Santa box today :) :)

sewbizgirl 11-17-2014 02:58 PM

It shouldn't be long now... since the mailing deadline was Friday, everyone should be getting their boxes by tomorrow or so. I can't wait to find out if my giftee likes what I sent her.

SheriR 11-17-2014 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 6973187)
It shouldn't be long now... since the mailing deadline was Friday, everyone should be getting their boxes by tomorrow or so. I can't wait to find out if my giftee likes what I sent her.

It's awful we have to wait until December 7!!!! Now that I have my box the suspense is killing me!!!

Judylee2 11-17-2014 03:14 PM

OH Boy Oh Boy! I got my goodie! My Pacakage came today! I shook it, I smelled it! Ooooo, shakey shakey, shakey! If the mail man didn't break it, I figure that I won't break it! I cant believe that it came from 20 miles away! Maybe I can make a new quilty buddy!!!!!