Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

jeanne49 11-29-2014 09:43 AM

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. For once, things went pretty smooth around here this year. Went shopping on Friday, but only to JoAnns - they had 75% off Christmas and it's not that I really needed much, but this year for some reason I really used up a lot of my reds and greens, especially the small prints, so that's what I got. I also could have used some white, but that can be gotten anytime after Christmas at a really good price. Another thing I needed, which if you saw all that I have you would find hard to believe, was a Christmas Green thread. Out of all the greens I have, this was one color I didn't have. All thread was BOGO so I got 2 of the color, had to get Coats and Clark which I'm not crazy over, but it will do. They also had buttons BOGO and I need them for the tea towels that I make with the cloth tops. The thread and buttons also had an addl 25% taken off at the register, but not the fabric because they consider that the doorbuster. That was the extent of my shopping on Black Friday. will be at JoAnns again on the 30th because they have a coupon for 60% off your entire purchase from the notions wall. Need sewing machine needles and little things I get for the Secret Pal swap pkgs.

ArizonaKAT 11-29-2014 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6984948)
Thanks, sewbiz.

Correction to the cheese cake recipe . . . 2 8 oz pkgs of cream cheese.

OK, now we need to know what a "regular" tub of sour cream is.

OMG! It's 3 pkgs not 2! I hope no one tried it yet.

ArizonaKAT 11-29-2014 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6985347)
I can hardly stand looking at my Secret Santa box today!! :D It just keeps calling my name over & over!! I know that it wants me to open it now & not tell you girls, but I am practicing saying NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO until I am out of breath!! :D Does anyone know how I can stop this torment!!
:D :D :D :D

Open it would be my suggestion.

ArizonaKAT 11-29-2014 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6985240)
:shock: Don't listen to her!!! If you open it early, you totally lose your 'Goody-Goody' status! :eek:

Goody-Goody,
Neesie :thumbup:

No, No No . . . you lost your goody status when you tried to steal my socks.

sunrise450 11-29-2014 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by PeginCO (Post 6987615)
Hey, what about this for your guys?! http://factotum-of-arts.com/2013/11/...oneipad-stand/ I am making one for my son and husband (and me!!) It is easy, doesn't take much fabric, and very clever!

Thanks for the link Pegin, I'm making two, one for me and one for DH.

ArizonaKAT 11-29-2014 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6985347)
I can hardly stand looking at my Secret Santa box today!! :D It just keeps calling my name over & over!! I know that it wants me to open it now & not tell you girls, but I am practicing saying NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO until I am out of breath!! :D Does anyone know how I can stop this torment!!
:D :D :D :D

No, absolutely not!

Anoka Quilter 11-29-2014 10:07 AM

My SS box is well buried under a mound of fabric so I cannot see it, but I do hear some faint cry (open me, open me), Think I need to pile some more fabric on top of it.

Louise Houghtaling 11-29-2014 10:18 AM

Thank you secret Santa from Salamanca, NY. This is fabulous....I don't have to be tormented for very long.

juneayerza 11-29-2014 10:31 AM

I'm so glad the remaining SS packages are arriving. Those packages are probably screaming to be opened, but only a week left and all of us will be out of our misery.

Neesie 11-29-2014 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6988205)
No, No No . . . you lost your goody status when you tried to steal my socks.

Nope! I'd only have lost my Goody-Goody status, IF I'd succeeded in stealing them. I didn't, so I didn't. So there! :p