Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Sewflower 12-07-2014 08:36 PM

You are quite welcome. I really enjoyed this Secret Santa. It helped to take my mind off of things. Also thanks everyone on this board for the thoughts and prayers. You all made me feel so blessed.

JuanitaBean 12-07-2014 10:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you SS MyMoose2 for all the things you sent me FQ's/bag, buttons, quilting book, Santa with nut, Christmas candy, 5 patterns. Thank you love it all. Enjoy seeing what everyone is getting from SS.

JuanitaBean 12-07-2014 10:24 PM

Sorry there was 9 patterns not 5

juneayerza 12-07-2014 10:55 PM

I got such wonderful gifts in my Secret Santa package(s). There are so many different goodies, sewing and eating goodies. I had surprise company all day and wasn't able to take a picture. I am going to try and take a picture tomorrow after the guest leaves, but wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU TO PEG for all the goodies.

ckcowl 12-08-2014 03:21 AM

Missed opening day, home now.... Going to get off my tablet & go open, take pics now.... Back in a bit. I know its going to be fabulous!

Crafty1 12-08-2014 03:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you SS for all the goodies! I love them all especially the Hershey kisses, yum! And I sew love puzzles! I know exactly where that's going when I'm done (in the dining/sewing room :))

Judylee2 12-08-2014 03:22 AM

Wow Sulabug! You racked it in this year! I love the sewing machine on blue! Boy what a wonderful Secret

Santa this year, I hope next year will be as fun as this year. I am doing it agan next year and already have my quilty box ready!

ckcowl 12-08-2014 04:16 AM

my package from QuiltyMom

5 Attachment(s)
I just finished opening all of my gifts---how wonderful! my Santa was Sue, QuiltyMom, thank you so much! everything is FABULOUS! oh my goodness i don't know where to start...the unwrapped item--a really sweet tree with bell ornament- straight onto the Tree!
Christmas embroidered Toilet Paper---how fun
5 FQ's, beautiful assortment
and a shopping bag (did i tell you some call me the bag lady? i'm always picking up/making new ones. :)
she made me an Apron---with my name embroidered on it...i didn't have an apron! i make them & give them away, never seem to keep one-this one's my (Keeper)
a yard of BEAUTIFUL white on white fabric...i know what i'm using that for!
a shopping tote pattern, Hexagon Star pattern/with acrylic templates, an apple core acrylic template
a really fun Christmas Spatula
a Block Mania Book
and last, but certainly not least---a flower pot Singer sewing kit, with flower pincushions, pins, thread, little scissors and this adorable butterfly tape measure...
oh what a fabulous package!
Thank you so much! i love, love, love every item!

here's the pics. :)

Lstew2212 12-08-2014 04:22 AM

My secret pal was too generous, I got some fantastic gifts. I will post a picture later when I can set everything up. Thank you sooooooooo much LJS3127. I love everything that was packed into my boxes. She made my first Secret Santa a fabulous one. Thank you again. Merry Christmas to all.

NanaCindyLou 12-08-2014 04:50 AM

To my Secret Santa: I have the package and have been patiently waiting to open...THEN life got in the way. We had a bit of a family emergency and had to rush out of town, got home very late last night (everything is ok or will be) and now I have to get ready for work.... Can not wait to open my gift this afternoon...sorry for the delay.. Also can't wait to really look at the other gifts... This has been such fun!