Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

cannyquilter 12-09-2014 02:45 PM

Happynana the best news - Merry Christmas

sewbizgirl 12-09-2014 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by happynana (Post 7001692)
crafty1 I am glad you liked your stuff! Hey Ladies-I just got the best Christmas present ever!! Had my follow up mamogram for the year found the lump last Dec. Anyway it was clear!!! So am considered CANCER FREE!

Congrats! What a happy Christmas this will be for your and you loved ones!

MizMelly 12-09-2014 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the SS box of what I sent to PaintMeJudy -- Lots of fun goodies that she was very happy to get! Glad you liked what I sent, Judy!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501980[/ATTACH]

Neesie 12-09-2014 04:16 PM

Happynana, we're all rejoicing with you! :::::: sending prayer of thanks, for healing ::::::::

happynana 12-09-2014 04:47 PM

Thanks everybody Glad this year is almost over and ending on a happy note!!

BrendaK 12-09-2014 05:06 PM

Happynana as Neesie said we all are rejoicing with you. You have been blessed. Hugs. BrendaK

sustraley 12-09-2014 05:43 PM

Wonerful Secret Santa gifts

2 Attachment(s)
I was not able to be at the opening, but oh boy was this worth the wait. A BIG thank you to craftymatt2. She not only sent me wonderful things, she even thought of my grandsons and my fur baby.

Items were patterns, jar with Hershey kisses, garden magazine, 16 month planner, S initial ornament, stocking with initial tissues, lifesavers and snowman, bones for my fur baby, a Disney plane for my grandson, candy cane spoons-yummy, cozy socks, ornament hangers, Dresden template ruler, Santa shopping list, rotary blade, nail file, keychain measuring tape, sewing kit, measuring tape,needle wax, bibs for my other grandson, seam ripper, instructions for Christmas cards and cute little buttons to make them with, lovely fabrics and extra fabrics, Christmas spatula and a nice card. Hope I got everything listed.

What a great package. I love it all.

PenniF 12-09-2014 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by happynana (Post 7001692)
crafty1 I am glad you liked your stuff! Hey Ladies-I just got the best Christmas present ever!! Had my follow up mamogram for the year found the lump last Dec. Anyway it was clear!!! So am considered CANCER FREE!

Hard to imagine a better "gift" than that. SO happy for you !!!!

juneayerza 12-09-2014 07:05 PM

happynana, just like the others have said, what a great Crhistmas present to receive.

marilyn43 12-09-2014 08:29 PM

Praise God ! I am so happy for you, what a gift. A big relief that the tests were clear.