Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

madamekelly 08-29-2014 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by madamekelly (Post 6864324)
Please remind me? I am so forgetful that I missed it last year and really do want to participate this year.

I was just gifted with four large boxes of fabric. My secret Santa is in for a huge surprise.

reginalovesfabric 08-29-2014 08:24 AM

I want to play this year I haven't done any swaps in a long time I love swaps

quiltingdragon 08-29-2014 09:50 AM

I am in again this year! I will definitely start looking for things and making extras of things, as I got volunteered to make stuff for the church bazaar to send the teenagers to camp.

tammyg 08-29-2014 03:12 PM

This is the first I have heard of this.... please tell me what we do.... I have an idea but want to be clear.....
thanks,

CarolinePaj 08-29-2014 03:32 PM

I'm back in this year girls...... Hopefully somebody won't mind having a Uk partner!!!!

hugs

Caroline

mimiknoxtaylor 08-29-2014 04:23 PM

I haven't do a swap this year so please sign me up. This is my 1st time doing this Santa Swap so I'm excited! Sulabug is the only one I know so far so maybe she can PM me some ideas :)

happylab 08-29-2014 04:51 PM

I had so much fun last year. Now I know what to do, I'm ready. Just impatiently waiting. I'm so ready to sign up in a few weeks. Thank-you for hosting.

coconuts 08-29-2014 05:00 PM

I also want in again. Have joined every year when this was started. It's so much fun.

tlrnhi 08-29-2014 05:18 PM

Don't worry about what to get and what not to get.
You'll get a list of what your person likes/dislikes, so no worries there.
I always check out notion sections of fabric stores. Sometimes you can find sale items. Seam rippers are always something that's in need. Some nice thread that's on sale is always a welcome little tidbit to tuck in. Mug rugs that some make, pot holders, etc that can be made are just a few ideas for something to tuck in the package. Those are always a welcome sight. Oh, and don't forget the chocolate!!! Packages won't need to be shipped until after Halloween, so remember to get that candy that goes on sale!
If you go to last years thread, you'll see what was sent to others, so start looking....

tammyg 08-29-2014 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6865492)
Don't worry about what to get and what not to get.
You'll get a list of what your person likes/dislikes, so no worries there.
I always check out notion sections of fabric stores. Sometimes you can find sale items. Seam rippers are always something that's in need. Some nice thread that's on sale is always a welcome little tidbit to tuck in. Mug rugs that some make, pot holders, etc that can be made are just a few ideas for something to tuck in the package. Those are always a welcome sight. Oh, and don't forget the chocolate!!! Packages won't need to be shipped until after Halloween, so remember to get that candy that goes on sale!
If you go to last years thread, you'll see what was sent to others, so start looking....

How do I go to last years thread?