Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Dedemac 10-05-2014 02:15 PM

Ok, Since Terri said all the names are out first general question. Do you actually read print books? Or have you gone to e-book? Me I do both there is something about quietly turning a page and being able to flip back to go what was that?

Dedemac 10-05-2014 02:17 PM

( I'm trying to find out if my SS would like a book mark?) HeHeHe..:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dreamer2009 10-05-2014 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 6916695)
Now the fun really begins.

:).......................................

Cindy60545 10-05-2014 03:00 PM

I've been researching my Santaee, but having not much luck. They're list was pretty good, but left a lot of questions too. Oh well, the package I've been building all year isn't going to have much more than her wish list.
Pass the rum! I'm ready for some adult beverage!

Neesie 10-05-2014 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 6916742)
Ok, Since Terri said all the names are out first general question. Do you actually read print books? Or have you gone to e-book? Me I do both there is something about quietly turning a page and being able to flip back to go what was that?

It's MEEEEE! I read books, so it must be meeeeeee! :D Maybe not but I'm gonna answer, anyway. :)
I like 'real' books. I like the feel of real books and . . . okay, I like the SMELL of real books! :p I also like bookmarks! :thumbup:

CarolinePaj 10-05-2014 03:38 PM

Hi Guys,

have read all all the back post to catch up. I have my SS name, but she gave no clues to what she likes whatsoever, so I am now stalking... I mean on a mission to get to know her a little better.....!!!!!

So be aware SS...... I'm watching you - LOL LOL LOL.

Hugs

Caroline

SheriR 10-05-2014 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 6916742)

I read too!!! Ebookz and print. Sometimes there's nothing better than a great REAL BOOK.

I wondered how many signed up too. This seems very popular. I'm sure glad I got signed up!!

Chester the bunny 10-05-2014 04:08 PM

Oh nooooo.....not again. Neesie is using her nose again.

PenniF 10-05-2014 04:31 PM

Books - real books -- our small town has a GREAT library !!!

mollymunchkin 10-05-2014 05:20 PM

I read both real and e books. I like Laura Child's mysteries. I think I'm one of the ones who didn't put enough info, so here's a little more. I like small prints and tone on tone fabrics, chocolate and homemade fabric items and chocolate.