Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

wanda lou 10-12-2014 02:32 AM

Jaba so sorry about your brother, sending hugs and prayers.

Button, buttons.. I really want the five gallon bucket filled to the top. How fun would that be!

CookyIN 10-12-2014 03:19 AM

PenniF, congrats on your day at Joann; love when everything falls into place like that! I don't remember seeing that LED light on the notions wall at my local Joann, so you really lucked out there.

didi 10-12-2014 04:30 AM

Do you:......
1) like buttons? yes
2) like zippers? n
3) like wonder clips? (best invention ever I think) don't have any, would love to try

4) drink coffee, and/or hot heat? iced tea? soft drinks? no drink please
5) like Christmas themed items? (not just fabric but other items also) no Christmas please
6) like embroidery bookmarks? have enough
7) have any grand kids? (my first is due in April) one 10 yrs. old
8) put up a Christmas Tree? no
9) like handmade (machine embroidery) ornaments? no
10) would you like a travel cup/mug? o.k.
11) how do you organize your fabric?
comic boards

Rennie 10-12-2014 05:09 AM

Well, if it were me, I would dream of a Babylock PR600 - six needle embroidery machine (I hate changing colors all the time on my machine embroidery and it also is faster!) . THEN I could dedicate my other combo machine - Brother 770 - to just piecing. If I got quilting in the hoop embroidery designs, think how fast I could do them!

But if you don't do machine embroidery, Terri, maybe you want one of the new machines with a bigger throat to make quilting easier. Hmmmm - I hear Viking has one out.

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6924987)
Nope, gotta put on your thinking caps for this one. It's not posted ANYWHERE!! Just gotta think. Hmm...if you were me, what machine would you want......think, think, think, think.......

sewbizgirl 10-12-2014 06:25 AM

My guess for the sewing machine would be the Juki TL2010-Q, because I have one and LOVE it!

Quilty-Louise 10-12-2014 06:51 AM

My guess for Terri on her new sewing machine is going to be the NEW
Brother Dream Machine (since that is the machine dream of getting).

jaba 10-12-2014 07:07 AM

I want to thank all of you that have posted and sent me PM's of thoughts, prayers and "cyber" hugs on the death of my brother. They are truly appreciated and have meant the world to me. Your acts of kindness have helped more than you know.

Lstew2212 10-12-2014 07:42 AM

Jaba, sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. praying for you and your family.

I truly think my SS has my box packed for me, but just to be sure she knows me well enough, I will answer these questions......

Do you:......
1) like buttons? yes
2) like zippers? yes
3) like wonder clips? (best invention ever I think) Not sure
4) drink coffee, and/or hot heat? iced tea? soft drinks? love coffee and water with lemon
5) like Christmas themed items? (not just fabric but other items also) ​Love Christmas items of all kinds
6) like embroidery bookmarks? I love to read and need bookmarks of all kinds, especially homemade
7) have any grand kids? (my first is due in April) No GK's
8) put up a Christmas Tree? yes
9) like handmade (machine embroidery) ornaments? yes
10) would you like a travel cup/mug? Yes
11) how do you organize your fabric? Not really organized, need help with that

sunrise450 10-12-2014 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6924259)
Make sure you bring that adorable little 'Keep Calm and Merry On' thingie with you! I'll wear it, just to keep it safe! :thumbup:

OH! I thought I had dibs on that! Maybe you will share? Of course you will!
Phyllis

Neesie 10-12-2014 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by juneayerza (Post 6925110)
Not saying, lmao. It's a regional cookbook for preparing orchids in 101 ways.

:shock: :o June, have you been looking over my shoulder?!? Daggummit! Now my secret gift is no longer secret. :(