Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

sandpat 10-27-2010 04:19 PM

Hmmmmm...sounds like another mischief making opportunity for those on the naughty list. Terri will have to keep a sharp eye out.

BTW...I wouldn't stand behind those reindeer either....brownie "scoots":shock:...(our cows get the green grass scoots in the spring...nothing you want to get too close to:roll:)

trupeach1 10-27-2010 05:43 PM

Chrrrrrrrristmas, Chrrrrrrrristmas doooooooon't be late youuuuuuuuu knoooooooow IIIIII I can hardlyyyyyyyy wait........sorry I am singing one of the songs we were practicing tonight.

I saw littleone kissing Santa Clause underneath the miseltoe last night
She didn't see me sneak down the stairs

Really I am as serious as serious as can be littleone was kissing Santa Clause.

trupeach1 10-27-2010 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Hmmmmm...sounds like another mischief making opportunity for those on the naughty list. Terri will have to keep a sharp eye out.

BTW...I wouldn't stand behind those reindeer either....brownie "scoots":shock:...(our cows get the green grass scoots in the spring...nothing you want to get too close to:roll:)

I don't think there is a naughty list any longer, is there?????????

tlrnhi 10-27-2010 06:35 PM

Ok, I got 2 packages in the mail today from Secret Santa. I can open them, right???

Short an Sweet 10-27-2010 06:39 PM

Only if we can open ours?

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, I got 2 packages in the mail today from Secret Santa. I can open them, right???

Leota 10-27-2010 06:43 PM

WWWRRRROOOONNNNNGGGG!!!!!
You Know the Rules :D... You have to wait ....

sharon b 10-27-2010 06:48 PM

Nice try ! LOL

tlrnhi 10-27-2010 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
Only if we can open ours?

NO! YOU CANNOT OPEN YOURS!!
I am Head Elf, so I should be able to do what I want, right???

tlrnhi 10-27-2010 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

WWWRRRROOOONNNNNGGGG!!!!!
You Know the Rules :D... You have to wait ....

I don't have to play by the rules. I'm HEAD ELF!!!

Short an Sweet 10-27-2010 07:03 PM

The mail Lady told me I was mean for sending so early and saying they couldn't open it