Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 11-02-2010 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by sandpat
OK...this is weird...my nice maillady delivered a mystery package to me today...It doesn't say SS...or have any other return addy on it. So....I didn't order I know...of course I had to shake it. When I did...it..it...it...GROWLED! I dropped it like a hot potato!! Now its in the corner where I've poked holes in the box. I hope to appease it with food and water (I'll actually try chocolate and liquor.) If I can't appease it, I'll hope that it will pass out so I can get the box open. Wonder when I should plan on getting it out of the box???? Since it doesn't say SS...nor "don't open until..."..I can open it anytime, right????

If it doesn't say SS or Do Not Open I don't see why you can't. BUT I Wouldn't? I would be too afraid to?

Aren't you doing SQA??????????? maybe if is a really nice pressie from that and has nothing to do with SS!!!!!!!!!! And maybe if you don't open it your SQA will be looking and watching the SQA thread to see if you post a thank you that you got it. I think you have no choice but to open it. You can't have your SQA waiting and wondering for over a month if you got a pressie, that would be rude and a sure ticket to the naughty list.

Tink's Mom 11-02-2010 01:23 PM

check with Terri before opening...besides if it is growling...you need to have something to keep it in line, like Terri's cat...

Leota 11-02-2010 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by abonda

OK...this is weird...my nice maillady delivered a mystery package to me today...It doesn't say SS...or have any other return addy on it. So....I didn't order I know...of course I had to shake it. When I did...it..it...it...GROWLED! I dropped it like a hot potato!! Now its in the corner where I've poked holes in the box. I hope to appease it with food and water (I'll actually try chocolate and liquor.) If I can't appease it, I'll hope that it will pass out so I can get the box open. Wonder when I should plan on getting it out of the box???? Since it doesn't say SS...nor "don't open until..."..I can open it anytime, right????

If it doesn't say SS or Do Not Open I don't see why you can't. BUT I Wouldn't? I would be too afraid to?

Aren't you doing SQA??????????? maybe if is a really nice pressie from that and has nothing to do with SS!!!!!!!!!! And maybe if you don't open it your SQA will be looking and watching the SQA thread to see if you post a thank you that you got it. I think you have no choice but to open it. You can't have your SQA waiting and wondering for over a month if you got a pressie, that would be rude and a sure ticket to the naughty list.

wouldn't your SQA put that in the return address? Maybe you can look at the postmark and figure out where it came from... I'd ask terri or just wait... usually, growling pressies=SS pkgs... thats the alarm system put on all of them ....

pamdux 11-02-2010 03:17 PM

Alright ladies I just took the time and went and looked at 2009 SS opening pictures. And boy are you guys on the NICE list for sure, IF you have been this nice all year. If you are having problems about what to get for your SS, you should go and take a look there. Any frogs in your packages?

i

tlrnhi 11-02-2010 03:41 PM

Patti...I heard from a little birdie that you can open that package.

Leota 11-02-2010 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by pamdux
Alright ladies I just took the time and went and looked at 2009 SS opening pictures. And boy are you guys on the NICE list for sure, IF you have been this nice all year. If you are having problems about what to get for your SS, you should go and take a look there. Any frogs in your packages?

ooo great idea...

i

trupeach1 11-02-2010 04:23 PM

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Every where I go
fa la la la la I can't remember the words

Snow showers in Ohio at the end of the week............YYYYYYIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

trupeach1 11-02-2010 04:49 PM

OHHHHHHHHH something new and interesting. Go to the avatar and it will say feedback if you click on that it has comments about the person. Just for fun I clicked on a few people including Sandpats and guess what it says?????? ........SHE SHOULD BE ON SANTA'S NAUGHTY LIST.............LOL

trupeach1 11-02-2010 05:00 PM

Now I am ROFLAO.........Littleone's feedback says she is not getting any SS pressies!!!!!!

sandpat 11-02-2010 05:00 PM

Hey....now thats NOT what it says AT ALL!! And that wasn't nice to do or say that either. And who would be sending frogs??? body parts??? I know it wouldn't be to me...I'm too good.

I hear ya' Terri....I'll try to sneak up on that box and open it....I'm scared though...

Originally Posted by trupeach1
OHHHHHHHHH something new and interesting. Go to the avatar and it will say feedback if you click on that it has comments about the person. Just for fun I clicked on a few people including Sandpats and guess what it says?????? ........SHE SHOULD BE ON SANTA'S NAUGHTY LIST.............LOL