Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

sistahdebbra 11-10-2010 08:19 PM

I mailed my package today with a confirmation attached

zyxquilts 11-10-2010 09:07 PM

I put my package in the mail today, it's flying from coast to coast... :D

starshine 11-10-2010 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
I have mine all ready to send out. There may not be mail tomorrow because of Veterans Day. If there is, it will go out, if not Friday will be the day. Label's all printed!!!

There definitely is NOT mail on Veteran's Day Postal Holiday.

Gwyn 11-11-2010 02:09 AM

I'm still madly sewing. If I work without sleep, I think I can get most of it done. Ok, I'll get off the computer.;

sewTinker 11-11-2010 11:36 AM

so Glad I checked here!!! Package is ready to go and am heading to the post office but wanted to check first and see what the confirmation is Called. decided to check postings and - *duh* - it's Veterans' Day!!! lol... tomorrow is another day, scarlet.

thelondonzoo 11-11-2010 02:02 PM

Package was mailed this morning. It's heading east!

CraftsByRobin 11-11-2010 04:57 PM

I have almost all my stuff for my SS except one thing I'm looking for! I'm getting REALLY frustrated cause I can't find what I want to get. I've got a few things I know I bought I can't find (been buying here and there) ... I can't get it together ya'll ... PRAY FOR ME!

Leota 11-11-2010 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
I have almost all my stuff for my SS except one thing I'm looking for! I'm getting REALLY frustrated cause I can't find what I want to get. I've got a few things I know I bought I can't find (been buying here and there) ... I can't get it together ya'll ... PRAY FOR ME!

Robin...calm down and think about where you normally hide/put things for safe keeping. I was in the same boat yesterday with my SS gift. As far as what you want to get pm me (unless it's for me...hehe) and maybe i can help.

nellie 11-11-2010 06:47 PM

ladies i have a question?,what is the best way to mail out boxes, i have 2 to send out and can i buy boxes at post office, i was thing of just going to post offices and buying perpaid box with a set price and stuff them when i get home do they do that or how can i send out cheaper then ups please help me with information thanks

koko 11-11-2010 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by nellie
ladies i have a question?,what is the best way to mail out boxes, i have 2 to send out and can i buy boxes at post office, i was thing of just going to post offices and buying perpaid box with a set price and stuff them when i get home do they do that or how can i send out cheaper then ups please help me with information thanks

If you are sending out of the country my post office told me to use the bubble wrap bags that they sell. Was much cheaper! You might want to check to see if your pressies would fit in one of those bags or even two bags. The bags came in different sizes too...I imagine it would be cheaper if they were going someplace in the USA. Smaller boxes are always cheaper to send too.