Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Jim's Gem 11-12-2010 04:35 PM

My package went out today. Santa's Reindeer have it now!!!!

Nancy in Louisiana 11-12-2010 04:44 PM

So, it sounds like we only need to be good until the package arrives, then anything goes, right? Fun to see so much activity going on with the sending and receiving.

littleone 11-12-2010 04:48 PM

Yippie!!!..... my SS parcel arrived today, from Cedar City TX. I am going to leave it in the box it came in, don't wont to spoil the surprise. Littleone. :-D :-D

jeantro 11-12-2010 05:03 PM

Received my package today can't wait to see what's inside.
Oh and I all have to send a 2nd package out since I forgot to put 2 things in the first one. ughhh Can you tell I'm new to this?

tlrnhi 11-12-2010 05:56 PM

Sending another package is fine.

Last year, I forgot to include the card in it. Had to send it seperately with SECRET SANTA-DO NOT OPEN UNTIL REVEAL DAY on it. Silly me!!

Ok, I got 2 more packages today....I'm not even signed up for Secret Santa and there are alot of Santas that are sending my way. I'm not complaining, mind you, but Big Boy is wanting to get into a couple of them. Little Olivia helped me bring in the mail today. She loves to help her Grandma. She carried a small box and didn't want to let go of it. Wonder if she knows what is in it? ;)

PurplePassion 11-12-2010 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Last year, I forgot to include the card in it. Had to send it seperately with SECRET SANTA-DO NOT OPEN UNTIL REVEAL DAY on it. Silly me!!

Ok, I got 2 more packages today....I'm not even signed up for Secret Santa and there are alot of Santas that are sending my way. I'm not complaining, mind you, but Big Boy is wanting to get into a couple of them. Little Olivia helped me bring in the mail today. She loves to help her Grandma. She carried a small box and didn't want to let go of it. Wonder if she knows what is in it? ;)

Wow, Terri; I didn't know you were that chummy with Santa. Are you sure he is sending the packages to the right address? Looks like you will have plenty of helpers to open them.

lab fairy 11-12-2010 06:57 PM

You aren't the only one to mess up the mailing thing. I couldn't believe I forgot one of the most important parts. I figure that ONE of the packages will reach its destination by the 12th. I've been demoted from Santa's shipping department and now I'm skimming pond scum from the watergarden in his greenhouse behind the workshop. Thank goodness someone else had reindeer poop duty. I'm kind of allergic to hay and barns.

Leota 11-12-2010 08:10 PM

I got my SS package today... At least I THINK it's SS... it didn't say SS but I am not expecting anything Levant, ME...If I'm suppose to open this before Dec 12 at 7p.m. EST please PM me and tell me.. :D

abonda 11-12-2010 08:18 PM

So far nothing Yet? I hope one of those pressies is coming my way soon????

Leota 11-12-2010 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

So what is the pressie count now ?:D