Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Quiltforme 10-01-2010 10:52 AM

LOL you are too funny!!! But seriously how did you know I was out :P

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by Quiltforme
Ok I signed up sweating bullets So excited!!!!

For you first timers once you get your persons name just read their comments you will find out what they like or need.

Lookie here a hint for a Christmas pressie. Whoever gets Quiltforme she could use deodorant!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

lab fairy 10-01-2010 11:07 AM

I hope I get on the LIST. I checked and sadly I'm not listed but not down and out yet. I have a few days before I start worrying.

Debra Mc 10-01-2010 11:17 AM

Terry has been out of town & will probably update when she gets back.

SewExtremeSeams 10-01-2010 11:25 AM

Hi,

I was looking at swaps today and yours was on the top of the list. The photos from last year's look great. I want to join. Need some time to think of what I will put in my info and then I will PM you. Thank you so much for posting and hostessing this swap. :-D :-D :-D

shequilts 10-01-2010 11:35 AM

I'm so stoked for this swap. I started a box today, hoping to have it full of goodies for some special quilter. 'Can't wait to see who I have!

Leota 10-01-2010 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
I've been doing some window shopping too. :) And a little purchasing too.. shh.. don't tell. It's just generic stuff and I can't wait to tailor my package to my person!

what ya get??????? I won't tell!!!!!!!!!!

yeah right Peachy :D

trupeach1 10-01-2010 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

I've been doing some window shopping too. :) And a little purchasing too.. shh.. don't tell. It's just generic stuff and I can't wait to tailor my package to my person!

hay lady mind your bees wacks I wasn't talking to you!!!!!ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!

OMG I don't think I have heard that expression MIND YOUR BEES WACKS in years!!!!!!!

Leota 10-01-2010 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

hay lady mind your bees wacks I wasn't talking to you!!!!!ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!

lol... phtttttt :P

OMG I don't think I have heard that expression MIND YOUR BEES WACKS in years!!!!!!!

SewExtremeSeams 10-01-2010 12:28 PM

Just sent a PM with my info. Can't wait to start filling my box for the person I get to spoil! I am a first timer.

sharon b 10-01-2010 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, this is supposed to be easy.
It's not Rocket Science.
I have asked everyone to give a list of likes/dislikes. If they can have candy/chocolate, they have specified so.
The gift does not have to be quilt related.
You will get all the info once I send it out to you in a PM.

I will be out of town starting this afternoon. Will be back Monday afternoon. Won't have much computer time, but will have BABY TIME!
I've given ya'll the link to see if you are on the list.
When I get back, I will then add anyone else that has signed up/sent me a PM

Terri is out of town for the weekend DO NOT PANIC.. she will catch up the list when she returns :lol: