Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

sharon b 11-19-2010 05:57 PM

Hey Terri how many times did you put your name in ?? :shock: :shock: :shock: LOL

tlrnhi 11-19-2010 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Hey Terri how many times did you put your name in ?? :shock: :shock: :shock: LOL

Did I forget to tell you that EVERYONE is sending to me? lmao

Leota 11-19-2010 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
I think it will take her weeks to open them all, lol maybe she should start early?

Originally Posted by Leota
Terri can you give us a count of how many pressies you have received:D... curious minds want to know...

NOOOOO She has to wait just like the rest of us :D

PurplePassion 11-19-2010 06:24 PM

Terri, There is more babies on the way? Will you share them with me?

Leota 11-19-2010 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Are you SURE EVERYONE is sending you a pressie????

mcdaniel023 11-19-2010 08:55 PM

Congratulations on the new baby, Terri. Grands are the best.

tlrnhi 11-19-2010 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by PurplePassion

Oh, I don't know if I will share. I'll share pictures, but that one you have in your avatar sure is a cutie!

Of course, they are not going to find out if it's boy or girl again this time either! ARGH!!

tlrnhi 11-19-2010 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

Are you SURE EVERYONE is sending you a pressie????

Well, maybe not everyone lol

PurplePassion 11-19-2010 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by PurplePassion

Oh, I don't know if I will share. I'll share pictures, but that one you have in your avatar sure is a cutie!

Of course, they are not going to find out if it's boy or girl again this time either! ARGH!!

But my little one has moved 1 1/2 hours away , now I only see him about once a month. :cry: If you get twins again , I'd like a little girl. ;)

tlrnhi 11-19-2010 09:13 PM

You forget...I have to fly an hour and 1/2, then drive an hour and 1/2 to get to them. If I drove, it would take about 12 hours of straight driving.....
I go once a month for a long weekend to visit/spoile them.
Sorry, can't have the little girls. Nope, can't have the boys either. I waited too long for a boy. Both my girls, I thought were boys....