Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Aunt Retta 10-01-2010 01:04 PM

Thank you for hosting this. It is too bad that you have to threaten people who do not send, but there is so much dishonesty. I am grateful that there are still enough of us honest quilters to make this type of thing fun. Because it is fun!

Nursequilter 10-01-2010 01:14 PM

So you send 4 Fat quarters and a gift, can the gift be non-sewing or is it all related to quilting? Do we also send notes or things before nov. 15th

littleone 10-01-2010 02:30 PM

Oh so excited, have started collecting items for my SS pal. and tomorrow I am going to the Creative Stitches show here in Edmonton, so much one can buy there. Fun Fun Fun!!!!!!!

CajunQuilter2 10-01-2010 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Nursequilter
So you send 4 Fat quarters and a gift, can the gift be non-sewing or is it all related to quilting? Do we also send notes or things before nov. 15th

The gift does not have to be quilt related. I guess you could send notes before the 15th if you want to. We do not open them until a date set in Dec. by Terri which is yet to come. So that means we have to just LOOK at our box :hunf: until it is time to open it. :hunf:

grandme26 10-01-2010 05:19 PM

That means we have to wait through Halloween, oh thats right we won't know who to buy for by then. Then comes Thanksgiving and finally December is here and we have to sit and stare at a package we can not open until ??????? I must have patience. I am an impatient person. Oh I will wait. I must. It is late and I am going on and on, so good night

trupeach1 10-01-2010 05:58 PM

Last year we opened them the Sunday after Thanksgiving in the United States.

sharon b 10-01-2010 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

But last year Thanksgiving was late- this year it is early isn't it :wink:

trupeach1 10-02-2010 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b

Originally Posted by trupeach1

But last year Thanksgiving was late- this year it is early isn't it :wink:

Thanksgiving is always the last Thursday in Nov last year it was the 25th this year it is the 26th

Janetlmt 10-02-2010 03:53 AM

I have been reading all of your posts..and it makes me chuckle. We are like kids at Christmas time. I remember laying awake all night on Christmas eve...I could hardly stand the wait. The child in us has never left.
Peace and blessings,

craft phanatic 10-02-2010 07:58 AM

I would love to join this secret santa swap. I am a new member(but a longtime lurker!) and a fairly new sewer. In fact I must go introduce myself in the intro section, but first the important stuff.....looking in the picture section (my fav-o-rite!). Will send my info in first though. Have a great day everyone, Robin