Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Psychomomquilter 10-03-2010 03:22 AM

This is my first time and AM really excited!

trupeach1 10-03-2010 03:09 PM

I got a few pressie for my person, they are things any quilter will love.

LEOTA.....................I am not telling you what they are, suppose I get you?????????? Well if I would get you you are not getting the pressies I have for the person. I will send you rotten eggs and coal because............YOU ARE A NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (skipping away.la la la la laaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

nellie 10-03-2010 03:34 PM

shopping here still and waiting

Tink's Mom 10-03-2010 04:26 PM

I got one thing today while at a craft show...Just have to wait till I get my name to make some more decisions on what to get.......... ;-)

littleone 10-03-2010 04:35 PM

Well was at the Creative Stitches show yesterday and I bought and bought, and yes I bought some things for my SS pal. so excited!!! just waiting to find out more info on my SS pal so I can customize to their likes. :) :) :)

sandpat 10-03-2010 04:58 PM

AAhhhhh Peachy, my friend...seems to me that you are carrying over your "naughty" from last year(being ugly to poor Leota)...didn't you get some coal last year????

I'm still deciding whether or not to sign up this year...you nuts are scaring me!!:ROTFLMAO!!

Originally Posted by trupeach1

LEOTA.....................I am not telling you what they are, suppose I get you?????????? Well if I would get you you are not getting the pressies I have for the person. I will send you rotten eggs and coal because............YOU ARE A NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (skipping away.la la la la laaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

koko 10-03-2010 05:49 PM

Count me in also. PM sent earlier. This seems so exciting, I can hardly wait.

wvdek 10-03-2010 06:12 PM

Remember ladies, even if you use your stash and make a tablerunner, candle mat, table topper, placemats, napkins, aprons, pincushions, thread-catchers, etc., these gifts are appreciated also. That way, you already have the material et al and just need to make the item(s) and send using the money you saved on postage.

Also, use fabrics from your stash to make FQ's, then you can use pretty ribbons, trims, etc., to tie together.

Have fun!

Leota 10-03-2010 06:16 PM

Yeah welll girlfriend... if I get you I'm sending you a special gift >:D

Leota 10-03-2010 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
AAhhhhh Peachy, my friend...seems to me that you are carrying over your "naughty" from last year(being ugly to poor Leota)...didn't you get some coal last year????

I'm still deciding whether or not to sign up this year...you nuts are scaring me!!:ROTFLMAO!!

Sandpat if we are scaring you.... Oh MY.... you know we're not serious.