Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Qbee 12-26-2010 02:12 AM

Oh my...I am SO excited!!! You FINALLY got it!! :D
FYI everyone.....so based on this...it takes about 6 weeks to get packages to Aussie :D

Originally Posted by pennyj123
gday, Presy's arrived and have posted on the Secret Santa post. Thanks Qbee if you are here, I love every thing received. Can't wait to play, just have to wait till i get back from holidays.

Carsey 12-31-2010 06:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
JoAnnGC: OK! With everything going on during the holidays and receiving my package early, I put it up so it wouldn't tempt me and then I forgot all about the package. I think it is time to open it. Now, let me see what is in the box.......OH WOW!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Talk about having Christmas after Christmas!! Thank you, thank you so much for my beautiful presents!!!! I have already put a date in my new calendar, tried on my thimble, and started reading my magazine, thinking about what I can use my Yo-Yo’s on and ideas floating in my mind about the fat quarters. You really out did yourself. I can’t thank you enough!!!! I certainly drew the best Secret Santa I could ever hope for. I just took a photo and I will post it now. Once again, THANK YOU for being my secret Santa!!!!

Leota 12-31-2010 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Carsey
JoAnnGC: OK! With everything going on during the holidays and receiving my package early, I put it up so it wouldn't tempt me and then I forgot all about the package. I think it is time to open it. Now, let me see what is in the box.......OH WOW!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Talk about having Christmas after Christmas!! Thank you, thank you so much for my beautiful presents!!!! I have already put a date in my new calendar, tried on my thimble, and started reading my magazine, thinking about what I can use my Yo-Yo’s on and ideas floating in my mind about the fat quarters. You really out did yourself. I can’t thank you enough!!!! I certainly drew the best Secret Santa I could ever hope for. I just took a photo and I will post it now. Once again, THANK YOU for being my secret Santa!!!!

It's always fun to have Christmas after Christmas :D
So who was your Secret Santa?

Carsey 12-31-2010 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by Carsey

It's always fun to have Christmas after Christmas :D
So who was your Secret Santa?

JoAnnGC. She is wonderful!!

Leota 01-01-2011 07:59 AM

I'm already planning on next Christmas ha ha ... this was my second year and it was so much fun.

jazs2 01-05-2011 02:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is what I got from my secret santa. Not sure which one so here are the pictures. I think one is from Nov secret pal.
jazs2 THANK YOU BOTH. LOVE IS ALL

Leota 01-06-2011 03:47 PM

Christmas in January How fun! those are awesome gifts. I love the Sugar & Cream cotton yarns

Qbee 01-06-2011 04:14 PM

Very cool!!!

Grama Lehr 01-11-2011 09:15 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Here are some pictures from my S.Q.A. QuiltAddict, Lisa.
She sent me the "Twelve days of Christmas", I got to open one gift a day for twelve days! At first I was a tad bit bummed, thinking that it was going to be pure torture, but, no, I really loved it!! I was like a little kid, waiting until the next day to open my next gift.
THANK YOU LISA!! I truly appreciate you adopting me!
Ok guys, look at all of my wonderful gifts!! She also send me two books, that didn't make it in the pictures!!

Leota 01-11-2011 10:38 PM

Wow Marie
You hit the jackpot...