Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Leota 10-11-2010 07:48 PM

YEAH!!! We have 200 SS :D
Trupeach you better be nicer.... you have 200 SS ppl watching you ... ok maybe only 199 because you're one of the SS :D

tlrnhi 10-11-2010 07:49 PM

Ok, so, what ya gonna give me to get you OFF the list? hehe

aussie croydon 10-12-2010 02:34 AM

I can't wait to start thinking about what to send my secret santa person.

craft phanatic 10-12-2010 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by Leota
Notice to newbies.... remember... you have to wait several LOOONNNNGGGG weeks before you can open your pressie.....
It will torment you to the bitter end... but then you will have a wonderful surprise :D
Happy SS

Leota, it's bad enough that we are going to have a long wait but now you are making us fret about that wait before it even gets here! Better be careful or you will get a Naughty tag beside your name on the list!!!!!!! hehehehehe

trupeach1 10-12-2010 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, so, what ya gonna give me to get you OFF the list? hehe

NOTHING..........I don't mind being on the list. It makes me unique. :evil: :twisted:

trupeach1 10-12-2010 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by craft phanatic

Notice to newbies.... remember... you have to wait several LOOONNNNGGGG weeks before you can open your pressie.....
It will torment you to the bitter end... but then you will have a wonderful surprise :D
Happy SS

Leota, it's bad enough that we are going to have a long wait but now you are making us fret about that wait before it even gets here! Better be careful or you will get a Naughty tag beside your name on the list!!!!!!! hehehehehe

Leota is only telling the truth it is a VERRRRRRYYYYYYYY long wait. You will hear the pressie talking to you and in a whisper it will say ....open me, it's OK no one will know....... You will move it from room to room because you will believe it is staring at you so you want to get it out of sight out of mine. If you think you will hide it from yourself be careful and wriite down the hidding place you wouldn't want to forgot where you put it and then on opening day not have a pressie. It seems most quilters misplace stuff. You might not find the pressie if you lost it but you will probably find the UFO you started in 1992. Don't shake the pressie the post office does enough of that in it's travels so you will want to set it someplace for a rest. I wouldn't suggest even opening the carton it comes in as you never know if the pressies inside are wrapped. Make sure it is out of the way of any fur baby's you have SS might have sent something ediable. You wouldn't want your pressies torn apart and part of it eaten. Remeber it is in the giving not the recieving that is a blessing!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leota 10-12-2010 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by craft phanatic

Happy SS

lol uhuh... Terri knows I'm nice :D

tlrnhi 10-12-2010 06:08 AM

Oh I dunno Leota...you are teetering on the list too!

Leota 10-12-2010 06:12 AM

I'm just telling the truth... truth hurts :D...
I know what I'm gonna do to.. uh ..for my recipient :D and i'm gonna get it todayyyyyaaaayyyy :D

craft phanatic 10-12-2010 07:02 AM

Watch your back Leota, Peach might give you a push. I heard somewhere that she is naughty! With a name like "Peach" you would think she is sweet but a little froggie told me differently. :lol: