Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

sandpat 10-12-2010 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
<---- is an angel ... just check out the icon ;)

:lol:...I thought it looked like she was praying that somebody believed she is an angel...:lol: cute...nice try anyway...I still don't see your name on the nice list though...:wink:

editted to say...hmmmm, when I posted the reply...its now pointing to ME!!!....magic like and Oiji board don't you think?(maybe its time to retire my kitties from the summer)

tlrnhi 10-12-2010 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
What is gonna be funny is if you two get each other & don't know it. What a laugh. We will all get a christmas chuckle.

Funny thing is....I have no control over WHO gets WHO. The EXCEL program does it. I just click SORT and away it goes.
I do chuckle once it's all done.......

koko 10-12-2010 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat

:lol:...I thought it looked like she was praying that somebody believed she is an angel...:lol: cute...nice try anyway...I still don't see your name on the nice list though...:wink:

editted to say...hmmmm, when I posted the reply...its now pointing to ME!!!....magic like and Oiji board don't you think?(maybe its time to retire my kitties from the summer)

sandpat - how come you are on the good list and also in hiding??

tlrnhi 10-12-2010 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
IS anyone on here going to the Houston Quilt Show next month? If so I'd love to put some faces with the names.

I'll be there! In fact, I am going to wear my Secret Santa shirt on one of the days. :)

tlrnhi 10-12-2010 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by koko

Originally Posted by sandpat

She'll never tell. hehe

littleone 10-12-2010 08:20 PM

I am in shock!!!!!, I have strived very hard to be good but the list says “I am on either list...." After a verbal lashing from Peachy and me promising Teri I was going be very very good from now on (pg 24) I don’t know why I am not on the good list.

tlrnhi 10-12-2010 09:09 PM

Ok, seems there is a little glitch in the system.
Some of you that have signed up are not showing up on the list. I don't know why, please don't panic!
I've PM'd Admin to find out the problem.

Edit...glitched is fixed

Short an Sweet 10-13-2010 02:02 AM

there r Secret Santa shirts? we're going on Saturday for sure, haven't decided on the other days yet.

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
IS anyone on here going to the Houston Quilt Show next month? If so I'd love to put some faces with the names.

I'll be there! In fact, I am going to wear my Secret Santa shirt on one of the days. :)

sandpat 10-13-2010 05:56 AM

[quote=koko][quote=sandpat]

Well.....um....SSanta has a special project for me because I'm so good and I don't want to give ya'll a hint as to where it will take me.....there..I probably just told you too much..:wink:

That would be fun to go to the show...Terri, you probably need to show the pic of you in your Head Elf shirt so people will recognize you.

tlrnhi 10-13-2010 07:57 AM

I can't find that dang shirt! I know it's in this house SOMEWHERE!! It sure is the cutest shirt!
Still need to find out what the weather is going to be like in Houston. Don't want to show up with all "summer" clothes and it turns out to be 20 degrees