Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2009 Doll Quilt Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2009-doll-quilt-swap-signup-closed-t24532.html)

NorBanaquilts 09-18-2009 11:41 AM

Darlene that's a cute quilt. Ninnie you are very lucky to have received that little gem.

Quilt4u 09-18-2009 12:18 PM

That is a cute quilt Darlene.

quiltwoman 09-18-2009 01:16 PM

I love it Darlene--what an adorable quilt!

What's the Christmas craft?? :wink: Inquiring minds need to know! LOL

KGoodhand 09-18-2009 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
The quilts are beautiful!!!
I hope Gaigai likes hers! I hope to have it ready to mail on Monday!!
I love seeing how different everyone chooses to make them! We have such talented people on this site!!!

Kendra, I KNOW I will love my quilt!! And I think you'll like yours. Both k3n and kwhite tried to convince me to send it to them! :shock: , but this one was made just for you!

I'm going to try to mail today. If not, definitely by Monday!!

YAY!!!! I am so excited to see my beautiful quilt!!!
I changed my mind three times on yours before I finally got the one I wanted to make!! I tried something I learned in a class I went to so I really hope you like it! I had one almost done and then went to the class and decided to start all over again!!! I am going to keep my fingers crossed!!!

Iluv2quilt 09-18-2009 03:15 PM

All of the quilts are turning out so awesome! I love the applique quilts. I really appreciate all the work that goes into them.

pvquilter 09-18-2009 03:37 PM

I can't wait either. I found a really cute pattern the other day and think I will start to pick fabrics from my stash tonite. I am just in the mood to get started with Oct. mReally have to get moving for Xmas, becasue I am making quilts for the whole family, kids, spouses and grand daughters. I have 4 made, two left to go and then get busy and quilt and bind. Thank goodness I have a longarm. I may be binding Xmas Eve. That did happen one year.

Lacelady 09-18-2009 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by pvquilter
I can't wait either. I found a really cute pattern the other day and think I will start to pick fabrics from my stash tonite. I am just in the mood to get started with Oct. mReally have to get moving for Xmas, becasue I am making quilts for the whole family, kids, spouses and grand daughters. I have 4 made, two left to go and then get busy and quilt and bind. Thank goodness I have a longarm. I may be binding Xmas Eve. That did happen one year.

I'm nearly there PV - I got the binding on yours today, so now only the label and hanging sleeve. I might not get it in the post tomorrow, as they only work a half day, but definitely on Monday, I promise.

pvquilter 09-18-2009 03:48 PM

I will be mailing yours Monday also. I have had to take care of canning tomatoes, cabbage etc. tis week. I only have the label left. I am very anxious to see it. Could you take a picture of the one you send and post it as I don't have a digital camera. Do the same with the one you receive from me. Thanks in advance.

wvdek 09-18-2009 11:09 PM

:lol: kwhite, I too am nearly there. Just have to put the label on in the morning...er it is morning. Ok, so in the daylight I will attach label and am considering a hanger, also. If I can get it to PO B4 they close, I will. Otherwise it too will be on Monday.

gaigai 09-19-2009 07:31 AM

Kendra, your quilt is in the mail as of this morning!!!!