Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2009 Doll Quilt Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2009-doll-quilt-swap-signup-closed-t24532.html)

bearpaw 09-25-2009 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm sorry I missed a page and didn't see Bettia's quilt til just now! I love the little dress! So cute, is it applique? :D

Hi K, the dress is machine stitched on. It's so cute, isn't it!!

Everyone's quilts are amazing!!! This really was a lot of fun!!

Quilt4u 09-25-2009 07:30 AM

Boy are they coming in now; and How Beautiful they all are. Love every one of them.

cutebuns 09-25-2009 11:28 AM

3 Attachment(s)
So yesterday I went to collect the mail and low and behold the Doll quilt from Chele had arrived. And perfect timing, I am a little blue right now dealing with some issues so it was just the thing.

She added in an apron for my dish soap, a lovely little card and three packs of gum for my kids (two were snagged right away as they were there when I opened it,)

I love it Chele, thank you so much.

Ninnie 09-25-2009 11:37 AM

Another great one!! I love it!

NorBanaquilts 09-25-2009 11:43 AM

Chele, That is a really cute quilt. I can see why it cheered you up cutebuns!

STAR 09-25-2009 11:48 AM

Chele that quilt is so cute!! I really love your use of white with all the bright colors :lol:

Bettia 09-25-2009 03:24 PM

Look at all those cute quilts with their different personalities.
kwhite-that is so awsome, I could never machine embroidery that nice.
ninnie-look at your hand work, that is beautiful
last but not least, chele your quilt looks like something my mother would have made and i could curl up underneath it for a long winters nap. Love it.
Love them all and thanks to everyone for the kinds words. I am more of a traditionalist and since I have joined this board i seem to veering out of my box. I had so much fun making "Dressy Quilt", it was very different making something to look frayed, poor stitching lines and slightly off balance. ( that describes me)

Thanks again and what a wonderful place to be.

Bettia

PamH 09-25-2009 03:37 PM

Cutee quilt Chele!!

Bettia 09-25-2009 03:43 PM

oh, oh, oh
my daughter just called and said i got a box in the mail today.
it has to be my doll quilt from vicki. she won't open it, afraid my DGD (2yo) will kype it. DGD kyped 2 of my Y/B blocks, I ended up making her a doll quilt out of 4 of the Mr Roosevelts Necktie. lol!
I get off of work in 1 hour and 17 minutes, 10 minutes to get home.

Can't wait.

Bettia 09-25-2009 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by bearpaw
Yeah!! I got my doll quilt today! Thank you so much, Bettia, it's adorable! I love the little envelope with the label in it! What a great idea!!! Thanks for the needle holder - I always seem to misplace mine!!
Thanks again!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Thank you Vicki, I am so glad you like it.
I think I got mine. Won't find out for 1 hour and 10 min.
Bettia