Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2009 Doll Quilt Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2009-doll-quilt-swap-signup-closed-t24532.html)

Rhonda 09-25-2009 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bettia
oh, oh, oh
my daughter just called and said i got a box in the mail today.
it has to be my doll quilt from vicki. she won't open it, afraid my DGD (2yo) will kype it. DGD kyped 2 of my Y/B blocks, I ended up making her a doll quilt out of 4 of the Mr Roosevelts Necktie. lol!
I get off of work in 1 hour and 17 minutes, 10 minutes to get home.

Can't wait.

Oooohhhh the suspense!!! for us too! Can't wait to see what you get Bettia!!

BTW I was going back through some of the addresses I got for requests for templates. When I first offered them I hadn't been on here very long and didn't know anyone. Today when I went through it I saw your name and thought oh I know her!!! there were a lot I could say oh I know who that is!!! It was funny! I have gained so much more than a Doll Quilt from this swap I have gained alot of friends and built up friendships here!! Now I know who I am talking to!! Love it!

Chele 09-25-2009 05:15 PM

You said it Rhonda! Everyone on this board is awesome. And especially our fun group of doll quilt swappers! I know I'm a little biased, but what a great swap group. Talent city and I can't say enough about the camaraderie. Keep those pictures coming!

Bettia 09-25-2009 06:57 PM

I got my doll quilt. It's adorable. Thank you VIcki. The colors match my great room. I love the pattern, the saw tooth edges the quilting and not to forget the fabric and candies.
Thanks again Vicki.
Now, I have tried 2x to post pictures (I haven't done that before)
Help! It isn't working
Bettia

Rhonda 09-25-2009 06:59 PM

Well Chele we wouldn't be here at this point if you hadn't started the first doll quilt and put your own time and talent into this swap. I know this has been said before but I really want to thank you for all your efforts! I have so enjoyed this swap and look forward to the next ones!

tlrnhi 09-25-2009 07:09 PM

Chele, that's a cutie!
I saw the picture and didn't read first. KNEW it was yours just by the colors lol

Esqmommy 09-25-2009 09:15 PM

Here, here Rhonda...I agree. THANKS CHELE, and by the way, fab-u-lous quilt!!!! I dig the colors...and you are a great hostess for us. I hope they go on and on...aside from the DJ Swap and coming DJ Cyber Block Party, and the IRR, this has been the most fun I've had sewing in a long time. Something about those little girls make me sooooo happy!!

Quilt4u 09-26-2009 02:56 AM

Another cute one.

bearpaw 09-26-2009 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by Bettia
I got my doll quilt. It's adorable. Thank you VIcki. The colors match my great room. I love the pattern, the saw tooth edges the quilting and not to forget the fabric and candies.
Thanks again Vicki.
Now, I have tried 2x to post pictures (I haven't done that before)
Help! It isn't working
Bettia

I'm thrilled that you like it!!!! I was starting to worry that it wasn't going to get to you! :D :D

Chele 09-26-2009 04:52 AM

Bettia, just make sure the pictures you are posting are not over 1MB. If they are too large, they won't post. Then just hit the "Attach Files" button and browse on your computer to find the picture(s) you want to post. Then hit "Submit."

Bettia 09-26-2009 06:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Trying again to upload Doll Quilt photos