Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2009 Doll Quilt Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2009-doll-quilt-swap-signup-closed-t24532.html)

moosegirl 09-28-2009 04:09 AM

Just rec'd my doll swap piece and kudos to swimmergirl for the nice job she did. Will post photo soon. Moosegirl

Bettia 09-28-2009 05:16 AM

Julie,
I love the sunflower doll quilt and dollie.
All of them are adorable. I'm working on my second one.
Can't wait to see who my partner is.

Bettia

pvquilter 09-29-2009 09:30 AM

I received my Sept. doll quilt from Lacelady and it is GORGEOUS!! It will work great in my bathroom. There has bee an empty wall waiting for me to get something done. Now I don't have to. What a nice remebrance from Ireland. Thanks again Lesley. Lacelady will be posting pictures of hers and mine soon.

Lacelady 09-29-2009 10:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by pvquilter
I received my Sept. doll quilt from Lacelady and it is GORGEOUS!! It will work great in my bathroom. There has bee an empty wall waiting for me to get something done. Now I don't have to. What a nice remebrance from Ireland. Thanks again Lesley. Lacelady will be posting pictures of hers and mine soon.

Here it comes Joyce, now I have gone looking for the pic, I just realised that I only too one of the front, not the back, so I'm sorry everyone. I called it Purple Points, and it's a tribute to Rhonda and includes her star points, with some added blocks that I thought might 'go' with them.

Purple Points, made for PV Quilter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]49701[/ATTACH]

STAR 09-29-2009 10:30 AM

That is SSSOOOOOOO pretty and not to mention the great colors!!!!

k3n 09-29-2009 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Chele
Oh goodness, that is so cute. The doll is adorable! If I ever get some spare time, I'd love to download all the photos and make a gallery of all these beauties. I might have to put a kid on that task!

Oh that would be cool! :D

Julie the quilt and doll are beautiful and Lacelady, I love your Purple Points! :D

NorBanaquilts 09-29-2009 10:31 AM

Great job lacelady

k3n 09-29-2009 10:31 AM

PS Lacelady, is there an extra piece of wadding in the purple patches? It looks 3D. :D

Lacelady 09-29-2009 10:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
And here is my beautiful quilt from PV Quilter - a cutie entitled Baskets of Blessings.

Baskets of Blessings
[ATTACH=CONFIG]49696[/ATTACH]

Joyce's label, made just for me
[ATTACH=CONFIG]49698[/ATTACH]

And goodies to boot, sent in a pretty mail envelope too. I am one lucky quilter, thank you Joyce
[ATTACH=CONFIG]49702[/ATTACH]

SulaBug 09-29-2009 10:42 AM

Lacelady, your doll quilt is so
darling!! :D What a great job
you have done, making it!! :D
Each of these quilts get cuter
and cuter. It's such fun.
:D :D :D :D