Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2009 Doll Quilt Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2009-doll-quilt-swap-signup-closed-t24532.html)

Chele 10-06-2009 06:52 AM

Overlander, that's a really neat quilt! There are still a few more to see. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's creations. :D

Lacelady 10-06-2009 08:26 AM

All the latest ones are just as lovely as those before - I would love to see them altogether in an exhibition, wouldn't that be great? My October one is on its way to Up North, so I am a lady in waiting again.

PamH 10-06-2009 08:28 AM

Overlander what pretty colors in your quilt!!

Bettia 10-06-2009 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Wow, some great recent additions to the collection! Can you believe the talent. It would be really fun if we all lived near each other. Wouldn't it be a blast if we did a "doll quilt exchange' where they were all wrapped and you just got to pick one...then we could do the thing where you can steal or open a new one!

What a blast!!!!!

STAR 10-06-2009 10:56 AM

what a pretty quilt Overlander!! and that Halloween quilt is just in time!!

and look at all the goodies everyone got :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ninnie 10-06-2009 11:04 AM

I just love all of these latest ones!!!

KGoodhand 10-06-2009 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I keep coming here to see what the little quilts look like since I signed up for the Oct. one....and WHEEEEEEE they look fantastic! ALL of them do! I hope mine will be ok....its applique...thats alright isn't it? Oops....SHHHHH don't tell Kendra!

I won't tell!!! I don't know how to applique! My lips are sealed!!! :lol: :oops: :D :D :D :D

Rhonda 10-06-2009 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Bettia

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Wow, some great recent additions to the collection! Can you believe the talent. It would be really fun if we all lived near each other. Wouldn't it be a blast if we did a "doll quilt exchange' where they were all wrapped and you just got to pick one...then we could do the thing where you can steal or open a new one!

What a blast!!!!!

Makes me think of the grab bag we did at school for Christmas gifts. Just have to make sure no quilter grabs more than one!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Overlander 10-06-2009 02:31 PM

Aren't all the quilts just great! I'm still a lady in waiting too, 11 days so far, :(, but it is usually about 15 or 16 days so I'm not fretting yet. :) There are so many patterns we can do I don't think we will ever run out.

tlrnhi 10-06-2009 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Overlander
Aren't all the quilts just great! I'm still a lady in waiting too, 11 days so far, :(, but it is usually about 15 or 16 days so I'm not fretting yet. :) There are so many patterns we can do I don't think we will ever run out.

I was so hoping it would be there by now! Don't like waiting! All my other packages that I sent the same day were delivered! UGH!!