Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2009 Doll Quilt Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2009-doll-quilt-swap-signup-closed-t24532.html)

Overlander 10-07-2009 03:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Yippee Yahoo, dance, dance, dance, BIG smile. :lol: DH called me at work this morning to tell me there was a package from Guam that the postie had brought right to the house. I wanted to leave work so I could go home to open it. Alas, not to be, had to work till 3:00 pm, then go to an appointment before I could get home and see what was in the squishy. It was a VERY long day. What a beautiful quilt Terri - I LOVE it. I don't have anything with prairie points and the soft blues are so lovely. I don't have the book and was looking at library books recently to see how the watercolor quilts are made. Perfect timing. :)

KGoodhand 10-07-2009 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by STAR
well if you think that one was bad cutebuns then I will personally take all your"bad" projects off your hands just send them my way!!!

I was just going to offer the same thing!!
If that was a 'bad' project I REALLY want to be your partner next time!!
I would something that looks that bad!!!

KGoodhand 10-07-2009 03:38 PM

I am loving all these beautiful blue quilts (and the other colors too!)
Great job everyone!!

gaigai 10-07-2009 03:40 PM

Cutie, I love those Tweets! And you couldn't make a bad quilt if your life depended on it!

Terri, that blue and white is gorgeous! I love those colors!

Everyone has done a great job! All Y'all. (You do know that Y'all in singular, and All Y'all is plural, right?)

cutebuns 10-07-2009 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by STAR
well if you think that one was bad cutebuns then I will personally take all your"bad" projects off your hands just send them my way!!!

My FMQ on the small machine all looks like that, what little I have done, I was giggling the whole time I was doing. I like my big machine for that way better, haven't figured out how to get the small quilts on the big table though, and some of what I do on it is funny as well. I am in learning mode on all of it. The piecing I pretty much I have under control, though every now and again I learn something about it as well,

cutebuns 10-07-2009 03:43 PM

All the quilts that have been posted have been great.

And I can if I tried to make a bad one, really, I would show you but that would be a waste of fabric and then I would get banned for fabric abuse :shock: And we wouldn't want that now would we?

cutebuns 10-07-2009 03:47 PM

It is funny what I saw before sending it, really, I almost took out the quilting a few times when I started it, but I didn't, I am getting better in some places, I like the doll quilts as they are good practice and they don't take as long as some quilts, I can't just use a practice square, seems silly to me.

Iluv2quilt 10-07-2009 04:08 PM

Wow! The last few quilts are amazing! I just love the colors and the embroidery is so cute! They are very special little quilts. Nice job ladies!!

sandpat 10-07-2009 04:33 PM

Oh the tweets are soo cute! Great quilt! I'll take a few of those "bad" ones myself!

Terri...wow..you got all fancy girl....Prairie Points!!! Whew! I've never gotten up the courage to try those. I might though with these little cute quilt swaps!

PamH 10-07-2009 04:49 PM

Wow-- the last two are just beautiful :!: