Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2011-doll-quilt-swap-optional-theme-t146847.html)

Patti Sue 09-19-2011 06:26 AM

All of the Doll Quilts are goregous!!! I really enjoy looking at them.
I have my top pieced now to quilt & bind it, then it will be ready to go to its new home. Hope she likes it!

Patti Sue

shnnn 09-19-2011 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Are you kidding me? Me examine the binding? Hahahahahaha!

Shhhh - no giving her permission to be an inspector -- she's getting mine :shock:

Krystyna 09-19-2011 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by shnnn

Are you kidding me? Me examine the binding? Hahahahahaha!

Shhhh - no giving her permission to be an inspector -- she's getting mine :shock:

I think I had better get out my microscope and go check the mailbox! :mrgreen:

ljdugas31 09-19-2011 09:14 AM

Thanks connie i love my doll quilt Black and white with purple!!!!! It came out BEAUTIFUL. Great swap partner.
Linda

Krystyna 09-19-2011 09:25 AM

Foo. I had to put away my microscope. No doll quilt in the mailbox today. Maybe tomorrow.

QuilterMomma 09-19-2011 10:29 AM

Ok, I am starting my partner's doll quilt today Am at a cross between a couple of patterns, but I think I will try one and if I do not like it, will do another. Will see.

shnnn 09-19-2011 10:51 AM

Foo. I had to put away my microscope. No doll quilt in the mailbox today. Maybe tomorrow.

I don't think it's possible for the P.O. to move that fast yet! It's still in the envelope on my diningroom table!

Krystyna 09-19-2011 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by shnnn

I don't think it's possible for the P.O. to move that fast yet! It's still in the envelope on my diningroom table!

Oh. :(

AngieS 09-19-2011 11:55 AM

I got the CUTEST doll quilt today!! I was looking at the envelope....I know this name....I know this name....I didn't order anything. LOL Wasn't thinking about Doll Quilts. lol I opened it up and poof! It is ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! Thank you Chele!!!! The neat part too is that I started home schooling the kids this year so the backing is so fitting! :) I love the colors! SO PRETTY! Thank You Thank You Thank You!! I will have to post a picture for you all to see. ;)

Funny..our 3 year old flipped the quilt over and said the lil old person was her teacher! LOL The kids on here are the ones that she goes to school with. (we just started home schooling...is she thinking this is ME?!!) LOL

Chele-I love the Charm pack you put in my package. Thank you. :) I can't wait to sew something up with it. ;)

AngieS 09-19-2011 12:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here she is. ;) (My living room is blue...so it's on my coffee table)

Sept. Doll Quilt Swap-Partner: Chele: Theme Black/White/Color
[ATTACH=CONFIG]259293[/ATTACH]

Sept. Doll Quilt Swap-Partner: Chele: Theme Black/White/Color: This is the back.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]259294[/ATTACH]